The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10
Re: night life/getting around
Posted by: Lucy (---.ny325.east.verizon.net)
Date: September 22, 2003 06:55PM

#1 Not true
#2 Not true
#3 Not enough. I said $12 plus airfare and apartment. Let Kipp take up a collection like he said. You can be the first person.

I'm only letting you off the hook on points #1 and #2 because I don't want to embarass you since you are obviously trying hard to cover up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MrsCraft (---.113.196.8.ts46v-16.otn-h2.ftwrth.tx.charter.co)
Date: September 22, 2003 09:13PM

hahahahaha southman, your happily married with several girlfriends????? hahahahaha

Posted by: Rob (---.mivlmd.cablespeed.com)
Date: September 23, 2003 12:26AM

I KNEW I liked that Southman guy .. ;-)

Rob

Posted by: SXMaholic (---.25.42.236.Dial1.NewYork1.Level3.net)
Date: September 23, 2003 06:00AM

Lucy......are you married to Ed? Or are you Ed? If you are so concerned with the way SXM is...why not move there and do something about it? The world is not perfect! Bashing it will not make it better.

Date: September 23, 2003 06:11AM

Move to St. Maarten? What have I been saying this whole time? I would be nervous everyday and checking the hurricane website.

Posted by: MrsCraft (---.113.196.8.ts46v-16.otn-h2.ftwrth.tx.charter.co)
Date: September 23, 2003 08:04AM

SXMaholic,

Why is it you insist on baiting Ed, next you will be bitching about him responding...why don't you just leave him alone?

Date: September 23, 2003 08:16AM

Lucy is not Ed. Mrs. Craft is Ed.

Posted by: Southman (66.147.11.---)
Date: September 23, 2003 09:28AM

I just arrived in at work and noticed Lucy has been at it again. No Lucy, I drove in...no subway down here in the South...for that matter they have some libraries but few people use them!! And we just had a hurricane!! Guess you won't be visiting here either. Why don't you post your address so I can send you the $12. I will need a receipt so I can deduct it under charity cases.

Posted by: beenthere (149.68.19.---)
Date: September 23, 2003 09:41AM

Sorry Lucy,

The subway fare is one way and you can sleep on the boardwalk at Coney Island! Any ticket you get will certainly be one way.......wherever you leave is a good place to go! And, what's up with the gay thing?

Date: September 23, 2003 11:15AM

What happened to Kipp? Why are you deducting? This is not worth going through that. Are the two of you both too cheap to pay for it out of your own pockets?

Date: September 23, 2003 11:20AM

yup!

Date: September 23, 2003 11:27AM

To been there :

Where have you been? No wonder you don't want to give your name. You are the same person as Southman. What a cheapskate. The one-way ticket doesn't make sense. I won't be taking your offer. It is an offer from a Caribe which means it's lacking and incomplete.

How's the boardwalk in St. Maarten coming along? Maybe you can try it out and spend the night there when it's completed. Don't offer me any more stuff. Anything coming from you is a bad deal. On top of that, you want to cheat on it by deducting it as something else. What other personal expenses have you been deducting? You have been using your credit card?

Date: September 23, 2003 12:07PM

Lucy is correct!!! #2101 of the 2003 Federal Tax Handbook states: A deductible charitable contribution is one that: ...is to or for the use of a qualified charitable organization" and not for "charity Cases" as Lucy is! I guess even the mentally challenged simpletons such as Lucy are correct sometimes. And by the way Lucy, I am not the same person as been there....he or she is simply another person tired of your crap!!

Date: September 23, 2003 12:27PM

You are the charity case. You have trouble distinguishing male and female and you name yourself female names. You are mentally pathological and physically nut(t)y. You simply offered me something which I have turned down. I think you need to go to the boardwalk. Spend the money on a hot dog.

Posted by: Annie (---.frtprk01.fl.comcast.net)
Date: September 23, 2003 01:19PM

Lucy...why are you so insulting?

Annie

Pages: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |