The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: tattoos
Posted by: DanielleFR (---.sintmaarten.net)
Date: May 24, 2007 07:32PM

Hey guys, I don;t have any tattoos, but I am a friend of Carlos at Sxm Tattoos on frontstreet and he is definately the best. He has a large imagination, can draw anything for you....anything u can think of. He is very clean and neat...
A great person to talk to....... Honestly does some great tattoos, good shading and everything!!! If your coming to Sint maarten chekk it out Royal Palm Plaza #92 on FrontStreet (between the Methodist church and L'Escargot Restaurant)...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ta (---.gov.ai)
Date: June 11, 2007 04:36PM

i want to kno mo info bout dis place like contact number ,prices etc

Posted by: erica (---.speed.planet.nl)
Date: November 29, 2008 04:00AM

does anyone know the adress or e-mailadress from a certain lady called wilma, who has a tatooshop in frontstreet. I travelled with her to saba and lost contact with her overthere. she is about 40 years old,married to a local and has a son of three years old, big tall dutch lady, dark hair. used to drive harley davidson motors.
thanxs.

Posted by: Angry john (200.7.49.---)
Date: October 23, 2009 06:00AM

There's a tattoo & piercing parlor on front street in St Maarten. address 101 frontstreet. Real good and clean artist. Tattoo artist name is Carlos. I recommend anyone who needs a tattoo to check dem out. their # is (599)542-2811. They are located across from the l'escargot restaurant.

Posted by: allen101 (213.229.179.---)
Date: June 08, 2010 07:00AM

You should asnwer y u don't trust the needels there i sure they more clean than other things........

Posted by: contessa (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: June 09, 2010 07:47PM

TJM/Tom.....nice to see you're still around! I've missed your wonderful 'back in the day' stories! I'm with you on this subject-matter, too!
Be well!!

smileys with beer Contessa

Posted by: double-D (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date: June 10, 2010 07:57AM

Anonymous User Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now that we are all just talking again . . . can I
> think out loud?
>
> TJM

Lmao!!!!!!

Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: June 10, 2010 09:51AM

I will close this one who resurrected from nowhere.... Contessa, you replied to TJM message from 2003... so apparently he is not sill around. This is the perfect reason why we are closing old thread because when they come back up, they confuse the regular poster...

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |