gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Mullet Bay
Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: May 22, 2006 02:11PM

JUstine
the only information I have is this number for the MB Apartment owners Association
I would suggest you call them and ask for information and clarification.
Please call the MBAA at 845-267-5440.
One of the apartment owenrs published this on the TTOL web site but I have no way of contactng him as he is unregistered over there. I also have no way of knowing who is signing and who doesn't. One thing is clear. If not all sign, then the deal falls through. whether your parents can get what they put into the property years ago is doubtful, I would think. anyway, this is what was posted on ttol:

"I am an apartment owner at Mullet bay, and I have posted here occasionally, mainly to refute rumors. It is my great pleasure to tell you that The Mullet Bay Apartment owners Association has negotiated a settlement with Sunresorts that entails a cash reimbursment for the apartment owners in return for a release of all claims, lawsuits, etc. This settlement requires all of the owners to agree, otherwise Sunresorts has the right to not go ahead with the settlement. The terms of the settlement for the owners are, in my opinion, fair. The MBAA (Mullet Bay Apartment Owners Association) is sending out settlement agreements to all of the owners, and recommending this settlemnt. They ask for the signed and notarized agreements to be returned to the MBAA attorneys by 6/1/06. I hope that this settlement goes through and concludes a dark ten-year period for the island. "

good luck@

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: May 22, 2006 05:48PM

this is the article that was in the local paper

[www.thedailyherald.com]

Posted by: Neil Rooney (Moderator)
Date: July 11, 2006 06:50PM

Due to continued spamming this thread is closed

Just Another Ho Hum Day On D Planet

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2006 06:59PM by Neil Rooney.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |