gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: jewlery
Posted by: Gov (---.mercermc.com)
Date: May 09, 2007 02:04PM

Sen,
This is not speculation. It can be backed up by well known island and jewelry expert Edgar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Allenj (---.gdc4s.com)
Date: June 07, 2007 01:44PM

Have you ever purchased a watch at jewels by love

Posted by: Carolyn (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: June 13, 2007 08:28PM

I have purchased several watches over the years at Jewels by Love. I would only by my watches there.

Posted by: annie (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: June 14, 2007 02:41PM

Allenj, I have not purchased a watch from Love but I have purchased quite a few other pieces of jewelry from him and have always been satisfied. He has opened another store, this one on Front St. in Phillipsburg, that is in addition to the one in Marigot.

Annie

Date: June 27, 2007 02:31PM

Just returned from another great trip to my favorite island and second home. I was glad to see that Love from Jewels by Love opened another store in Phillipsburg at the beginning of Front Street. I did mischief as my husband calls it at Jewels by Love.
I just wanted to say I have always been treated exactly how you wish to be treated no matter the size of the purchase. Milan's pieces that she designs are exceptional, the quality of the stones are great.
Love alway seen to be up to date with the knowledge of his top brand watches, and all the newest hot items.
I would only recommed them, as the jeweler on the island. Their stores are not like the others, and the merchandise in their stores are not the junk you see all over.( this is my opinion)
If you are looking to purchase jewelry in St. Maarten JEWELS BY LOVE gets my vote.

Date: June 27, 2007 02:37PM

Carolyn, I totaling agree with you about Love and Milan. They are really great people and have some fantastic jewelery in their stores. Do you know who is working in the Phillipsburg store?

Annie

Date: June 29, 2007 09:21PM

Annie,
Milan, Mike a new person, and some other girls. I don't know all the names. I think Love is there in the afternoon but I am not sure. I wished them the best of luck in the new store.
The new store is very beautiful as you would expect from Love and Milan. It doesn't look like any of the other stores on Front Street.

Date: June 30, 2007 08:08AM

Carolyn, when I was talking with Love last November he did mention that Milan might be in the new store. I'm sure it is a lovely place as they have impeccable taste! I can't wait to see it...hopefully in a few months.

Annie

Posted by: Wendy Hellman (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: February 16, 2008 01:29PM

Hi. I just bought a Movado watch from Primero Fine Jewelry. I can't find the model no. at Movado.com and am afraid I've been had. Did they ever answer your emails?
Wendy

Posted by: KimA (66.208.51.---)
Date: August 19, 2008 04:34PM

I just purchased a lot of blue diamond jewelry from Royal Caribbean, which until I got home I was very happy with. I took it to my local jeweler, who told me that blue diamonds are typically not worth much because they usually use very low quality gems (color-wise) to make them, so what I bought was worth about 1/2 of what I paid. So if you're buying for investment AND beauty, don't get the colored diamonds!!!

Posted by: Greg S (---.jf.intel.com)
Date: August 20, 2008 08:25AM

My wife and I were impressed with Ballerina also. Bought a tennis bracelet which appraised for nearly 50% more than we paid for it.

Very nice experience there, and he threw in a Citizen watch, for his cost.

60-70% off asking price is what you're shooting for, I think.

Posted by: carol v (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: August 20, 2008 01:07PM

Shiva's has always been top-notch-very reliable and very accomodating when you want to trade-up from a previous purchase As far as blue diamonds go a lot of them in SXM are "dyed"

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |