- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Students shooting FROM bus
Posted by: Anon (---.anonymouse.org)
Date: January 31, 2010 09:36AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Students shooting FROM bus
Posted by: Sue (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: January 31, 2010 11:18AM

Outrageous and downright scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: January 31, 2010 04:35PM

That's funny how people who post this kind of link are so afraid to be reconised that they even hide their ip adress using anonymous.org !!!! LOL... I am confused why though?confused smiley afraid that the thugs are going after them maybe? or the moderators?...LOL. Well it is old news anyway, and the situation was handled the way it was supposed to be by the police forces.

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: jimandi (---.pbtcomm.net)
Date: January 31, 2010 07:07PM

>grinning smiley<>grinning smiley<

Maybe for every negative post, we could post something positive.

Like 'We Are The World" 25 years later will be re-record tomorrow to benefit Haiti.

Posted by: Tex (---.static.as29550.net)
Date: January 31, 2010 07:42PM

Philippe,

It is NOT an old story, what>? it happened on Friday? That fact is it happened. Not to be confused with RANDOM shootings in malls and such (your defense on an earlier post).

These are children, mimicking what they think is acceptable in their society.

You are as naive as the children on the bus with your postings. Grow up and take responsibility as a resident of the island and STOP sweepng everything under the carpet.

Yeah jimandi, FIND every postive post for every negative post. Heck of a challenge.

Posted by: jimandi (---.pbtcomm.net)
Date: January 31, 2010 08:12PM

We have a saying in the Caribbean. Sweep under you own steps before you sweep under mine.

Your name is Tex so i would assume you are or were from Texas. Just let me ask you this, have you gone on the web and looked at the number of gangs and gang related deaths there are in that state? Have you brought up a list of known gangs by State. Have you researched the total number of deaths each year by State because of gangs and children with guns. I don' think so or you would not be so fast to pass the buck.

My primary home is in rural South Carolina. My ten-year-old Granddaughter has to have a clear book bag so they can see what is inside. When I pick her up from school, it has to be approved in advance. The school is locked and I am allowed into a locked room only to wait for her. By the way, we pay for this security.

I guess temper flair, I know mine does,when people continue to slam this Island and the people. Because YOU have a choice. You do not have to return to the Island. If it is more unsafe than your hometown, then don't come.

I personally take on your challenge. I KNOW I can post more positive than you can negative.

Thank you Philippe. I am proud of you.

Sylvia

Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: February 01, 2010 06:41AM

Tex, you sounds familiar with your tone, but last time I checked I don't recall giving you the right (or to anyone) to tell me what to do in my country and to grow up! Realising that the original post was from a troll who always start this kind of threads inserting "disturbing" links using always the same "anonymouse.org" adress, and since some people have nothing positive to say except than cowardly hidding behind a key board lecturing others and giving them order anonymously, and taking in consideration that Sylvia's comment is pretty much the only one constructive and friendly, considerate this one done.
Topic closed....

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |