The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

with much sadness i report
Posted by: .Bruce (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: October 18, 2008 02:04PM

Got this Email sadly from Elisa At Bikini Beach Bar ..i know Tobi had many fans here also :

With a heavy heart and a great sadness I inform all of our friends, loyal customers and animal lovers, that Tobie passed away this evening at 6:20 pm in the close prescence of his family , both human and animal.

He was a lime loving phenomina ! In his public life the sea, the beach, limes and constant adoration was all he lived for. In his private life he was devoted to his master Jeremie, but his real devotion was displayed without reserve for his human "Mom" Elisa. There was never a time that Tobie needed a leash, except for the occassional bath, and he would wait outside the bank or Cost U Less on his own untill he saw Elisa's form emerge, never straying.

He is survived and missed by Jeremie, his master, Elisa his "Mom", Nico his "stepfather", Ishmael & Huajai his "step brothers", Pumpkin,Tangie, Baby, Fishy Fish 1 & 2, Atid and Dancer. His 12th birthday would have been on Sunday. I dedicate this day to him and invite everyone to his "Wake" at the Buda Bar starting at 5pm.

His life was a CELEBRATION OF JOY ! Celebrate with us and pay tribute to a heart full of love and loyalty that never failed.

A DOG NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN.
Tobie , Pedigreed Golden Retriever, named officially " Belquest Caribbean Gold".

NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN................ :'(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2008 02:05PM by .Bruce.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: with much sadness i report
Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: October 18, 2008 02:15PM

how sad... I didn't knew Tobi, but it brought tears to my eyes reading this. I wish all the strenght and courage to his familly, I am sure a lot will be needed. I can see he was such a beautiful loving dog and I feel the pain for all the one who knew him.

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: .Bruce (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: October 18, 2008 04:00PM

Kim & Tobie (tobie knew how to get the girls)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2008 06:40PM by .Bruce.

Posted by: irina (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: October 18, 2008 04:33PM

Wow how sad...........
irina

Posted by: blackmercedes (---.neo.res.rr.com)
Date: October 18, 2008 06:37PM

Our DEEPEST, DEEPEST SYMPATHIES..as we sit here with tears in our eyes...we remember him. We were just there in June and several times most years. He must have had fun EVERY DAY of his life living on the beach..We should all be so lucky! And he was almost 11. Rest in peace on your beach in Heaven, Tobie. Dave and Susie

[www.caribbeanbeachglassjewelrybysusie.com]

Posted by: lynn (---.bflony.east.verizon.net)
Date: October 18, 2008 07:44PM

My husband and I spent a few nights in April talking to Elisa over drinks at Bikini.
Tobie had just been hit by a car at Orient Village, but was doing ok. Elisa spoke not only about her dogs, but her horse and bird, too. She is a true animal lover. Tobie was lucky to have a Mom like her

Lynn

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |