The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

sxmhotelguide.com help
Posted by: Johneh (---.bchsia.telus.net)
Date: July 03, 2007 11:06PM

sxmhotelguide.com

Im considering booking a hotel through this website as they have other sites beat cost wise for what I am looking for. I just want to make sure I am dealing with a trustworthy company.

I need to give the company a deposit and pay the hotel the balance when checking in. Just dont want to get taken by a company with a bad reputation.

Any experiences would be welcome to hear about.

Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: sxmhotelguide.com help
Posted by: JohnAnthony (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 05, 2007 08:19PM

Parent company has been in business for over 20 years.

Re: sxmhotelguide.com help
Posted by: ANON (---.nycmny83.covad.net)
Date: July 06, 2007 09:41AM

A friend rented from this sight or it could of been another site owned by this person and had much trouble. He got to Port Plasance with his family and they said they had no reservation and then they found the rez but said they never got a deposit from the company that the friend had already paid months earlier and thats why they said there wasnt a real reservation at first. Mistakes happen but everyone tried to call the booking company in CT and OH and they wouldnt return the calls both on the island and when they friend got home. THey refused to pay the additional money to AE for the second deposit he'd already paid to the renter company and they didn't persue him for it. Who wants this kind of problem with the vacation.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |