The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Need to Contact Towers
Posted by: JKal (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: May 10, 2007 11:41AM

Does anyone have any contact info with the Towers. I tried email (towerrsv@megatropic.com) and it was returned as an unknown address), then I called 1-800-235-5889, and am told I don't have any credits to continue with the call. (Whatever that means). Need to contact them. Please help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need to Contact Towers
Posted by: pat (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: May 10, 2007 08:00PM

JKal,

That's the same e-mail that I have and while I known mine have gotten through, I rarely get responses to them and yet, I know others do.

As for the phone number, what you're getting on the 800 number is what we get every time their lines are out of service. I don't know why or what it means but it sounds as though your options are either to keep trying the two above or call them direct but if you do the latter, just don't talk long or you'll have to take a second mortgage to cover the cost of the call.

Respectfully,

pat
:-) :-)

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: May 10, 2007 09:52PM

Try the e-mail again. I've been e-mailing with Maggie several times this week. If it's returned "undeliverable"...try forwrding the undeliverable mail to the same e-mail address. Believe it or not...the latter worked for me. Forget the 1-800 number for now...it is/was hopeless...I received the same recording. Good luck. spike.

ALSO...doulble check your e-mail address IT IS: towersrsv@megatropic.com.NOT...towerrsv (missing an "s" !!!!!) The Towers is ALWAYS plural however there is only one tower...there once were plans to build 3...they stopped at one.

Date: May 11, 2007 05:44PM

Spike,

Good catch!! Would you believe, I even got my address book out to make sure it was the right address and didn't pick up on the double r's.

I had the same issues with the 800# for about a week before we went down and the day before we travelled, the problem was corrected. But apparently, not for long.

Respectfully,

pat

Posted by: RockGoddess (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: May 18, 2007 12:10PM

I saw on another thread that a board has been created for Towers Owners to communicate about issues affecting their timeshare ownership. Just signed up myself, and I think it's a GREAT idea. It is certainly a start. Especially if the assessment issue is going to raise it's ugly head at Mullet too.

[www.towerstimeshare.com]

Date: May 19, 2007 10:50AM

RG,

Glad you signed on. If nothing else, it will help to compile a list of owners should one ever be needed.

Regarding an assessment, and this is a purely personal opinion, I'm sure at some point in time an assessment will be needed but given the history of timeshares in general, it needs to be realistic and within the confines of the specific contracts we signed and it needs to be for things actually needed as opposed to general maintenance and upkeep issues that should have been addressed each year out of annual fees collected for these purposes.

Respectfully,

pat

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |