The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

single guys goin 2/24-3/3
Posted by: DA27 (---.hsd1.va.comcast.net)
Date: January 23, 2007 01:19AM

Hey,

We will be returning to sxm 2/24-3/3 and want to know if anyone knows of anything going on for a few single guys. Last March/April we spent most of our time at and around the sunset beach bar. We had a good time but we just want to know where all of the single 20's-30's ladys hangout at....Any help would much thanks!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: single guys goin 2/24-3/3
Posted by: NCgal (208.27.212.---)
Date: February 07, 2007 06:31PM

Hey DA, where are you guys staying? Me and a couple of girlfriends are staying at the Flamingo in Simpson's Bay. I've never been to st maarten before but my girlfriend has been several times. She said there aren't many single guys there...mostly couples. Where are you guys going to be hanging out?

~ Crystal

Posted by: sunsetsinsxm (---.lambbarnosky.com)
Date: February 08, 2007 11:03AM

I usually travel by myself and frequent places like Sunset Beach Bar (Maho) Lady C's (Simpson Bay), Greenhouse (Philipsburg), Pineapple Pete's (Simpson Bay), Red Piano Bar (in the Pelican complex). Talk to the locals to find out what's going on each night and where. Sorry I'll miss you, but I am going from 3/10 to 3/24. Also try posting on traveltalkonline.com

Have a great time!!!

Posted by: DA27 (208.27.212.---)
Date: February 09, 2007 02:23AM

WHAT NIGHT AT WHAT BARS?

Posted by: ANON (---.nycmny83.covad.net)
Date: February 09, 2007 08:51AM

pICK up a copy of Que Pasa at the airport when you get there and it should tell you the jumpin places and the best nights and remember things get going on island time - late, late,late. What's nothing at nine can be a hopping place at midnight on the island.

Posted by: sunsetsinsxm (---.lambbarnosky.com)
Date: February 09, 2007 03:58PM

Actually, the post here that indicates you should pick up a K-Pasa is a great idea. You can also go online www.k-pasa.com and look for St. Maarten (just to get an idea because K-Pasa comes out weekly).

I also forgot to say "Bliss" and "Bamboo Bernies", both of which will be listed in the K-Pasa.

Enjoy

Posted by: Neil Rooney (Moderator)
Date: February 23, 2007 03:09PM

Happy hour daily at Spinnaker/St. Maarten Yacht Club at D bridge in Simpson Bay!

Just Another Ho Hum Day On D Planet

Posted by: ANON (---.nycmny83.covad.net)
Date: February 23, 2007 04:00PM

Do you still own Spinnakers as well as Buccaneer Bar Neil?

Posted by: johnb (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: February 24, 2007 08:06AM

Best place for a drink is Sunset Beach Bar. Last time in St. Maarten we visited Spinnakers and were not at all impressed.

Posted by: deeli (---.msn.com)
Date: February 24, 2007 08:44AM

Delete again, keep deleting and the board will look like it does with no posts. people get sick of posting when every ther one is deleted for no reason.

Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: February 24, 2007 10:11AM

I am not sure what deleting you are referring too but if posts do not respond to the thread topic and if posts are not helpful and if posts are hostile and insulting, then posts will be deleted.

Posted by: johnb (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: February 24, 2007 12:41PM

deeli,

this board has been dead for a while now, ever since the moderators started deleting opinions that they don't agree with.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |