The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Help I am seeking information on one Vincent that lives on the French side of the island St Martin. I cannot recall Vincent's last name. I however knew that he once a mini bus driver and is the brother in law of twin sisters, Naioka and Naiome.
Posted by: Camille Ross (---.nycmny.east.verizon.net)
Date: July 21, 2006 01:12AM

I would appreciate it if anyone knowing Vinvent could share with me his email address.

Thank You.

Camille.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help I am seeking information on one Vincent that lives on the French side of the island St Martin. I cannot recall Vincent's last name. I however knew that he once a mini bus driver and is the brother in law of twin sisters, Naioka and Naiome.
Posted by: Sharon Harris (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: July 21, 2006 01:21PM

Do you know if his wife's name is Wanda? I do know a Vincent who lives in French Quarter & used to drive a mini=bus & his last name is Hunt. I will find out if he has twin sisters-in-law. If this is the Vincent you are looking for then I will send an e-mail address where you can reach him since he does not have one.

Sharon

Re: Help I am seeking information on one Vincent that lives on the French side of the island St Martin. I cannot recall Vincent's last name. I however knew that he once a mini bus driver and is the brother in law of twin sisters, Naioka and Naiome.
Date: July 22, 2006 10:50PM

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for replying to my mail. The reason I am responding again is because I am not sure that you received my initial response where I stated that it could be the Vincent I am looking for. Also the other messages had so many incorrect spellings, smile.

The twins I am talking about are his wife's sisters. I do also believe that her name is Wanda.

You can respond to me like I said vis my email address.

Thank You.

Posted by: Sharon Harris (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: July 26, 2006 07:15PM

Hi Camille,

I have been away but check your e-mail since I did send you the way to contact Vincent. Look for the address queenofsxm2000@yahoo.com & that is from me.

Sharon

Date: July 26, 2006 11:44PM

Hi Sharon

Thanks for replying. I delete my emails often especially if I don't know who it is from. Can you please email me again Vincent's address? Email me at diannecamille@hotmail.com

Thank You.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |