The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Timeshare/condo rental
Posted by: dave2840 (---.bstnma.east.verizon.net)
Date: July 11, 2006 11:22AM

Looking to rent a studio/a bdrm sized timeshare/condo sometime in early October. Can you help ? If so, e-mail all particulars (location, exact dates of availability, and of course, rental fee) to me at dave2840@msn.com. This rental will be for two adults.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Timeshare/condo rental
Posted by: robert luckwaldt (---.113.33.65.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: July 15, 2006 10:11PM

Dave,I own a villa at the oceanclub overlooking the beach.it is a two bedroom and 2 1/2 bath .with a great view.The rent is $200 a night or $1200 a week.
Thanks
Robert Luckwaldt

Posted by: scottie (---.rcc.org)
Date: July 16, 2006 05:48PM

Robert, Is that during high or low season that you rent for those costs and is there a site I can go to check out some photos of your property. Thanks.

Posted by: Pat Madden (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 16, 2006 05:55PM

We are 400 ft above the harbor in Phillipsburg,but check out our site-www.sunsetbreezes.com.We don't come down to SXM until late November and stay to late April.Details are on our website.

Posted by: scottie (---.rcc.org)
Date: July 16, 2006 06:29PM

I checked out your site and it looks very nice and something for us to consider in the future. Thanks!

Posted by: Lorraine Bruschini (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 22, 2006 11:20PM

We are looking to rent a villa or condo the week of March 8, 2007. It will be fo 2 non-smokers. Preferably the Dutch side, or closer to it than the French side. We would like a pool. No more than 1700.00 for the week. We have been coming to St. Maarten for the past 15 years.
Thanks.

Posted by: Tim Ward (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: July 23, 2006 06:38PM

Try the Royal Islanders Owenrs Association bulletin board -

Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: July 23, 2006 08:01PM

March 8th is a Thursday and so unless your date is wrong, you may need to find a place to stay for 2 days until a unit opens up in whatever a timeshare facility you may find. I personally do not know of any timeshare that does not do Sat/Sat or Sun/Sun.

Here is the website of the Royal Islander and you would be looking for week 10 which starts on March 10th (Sat/Sat) or March 11th (Sun/Sun), depending on availability.

[www.royal-islander.org]

Unfortunately at the present time there seems to be no availability, most probably due to the Canadian School Spring Break but if you save the web Address, something may come up. They always do. Their prices are extremely reasonable.

Good luck.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2006 08:14PM by John.

Posted by: Brian Tremain (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 25, 2006 09:50AM

Robert -

Do you have availability in January, and if so, what dates and price per week?

Posted by: Cupecoy94 (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: July 25, 2006 08:04PM

WOW,
Times have changed! Last time I posted a time share deal here the hosts slapped my hand slapped and gave me a spanking to boot!!

Posted by: k.illian (---.dhcp.mant.nc.charter.com)
Date: July 26, 2006 12:59PM

For the last 2 years, I have rented my timeshare units direct from the owners through a website called Timeshare Users Group (tug2.net). It's a great site, and since you deal directly with the owners, it can save a lot of money. I have rented at Sapphire, laVista and Pelican and never spent more than $700.00 for a week in high season. Granted, this is for a 1 bedroom, but it's still cheaper than the Holiday Inn at home!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |