The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Villa Belle Mer
Posted by: zeezee (---.sip.jax.bellsouth.net)
Date: January 22, 2008 05:43PM

Hi - I am new to travelling in this area and heard about a place to stay at Orient Bay that is real near the beach. It looks like a fantastic place......Villa Belle Mer - has anyone stayed there? I am thinking of trying to get near the Easter or in June. Would appreciate some feedback on anyone who stayed there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Villa Belle Mer
Posted by: rastus (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: January 22, 2008 05:49PM

We stayed there last year. It is a fantastic villa. We were 4 couples and the villa was perfect: close to CoCo Beach, it is very private. Here is the website www.villabellemer.com

Posted by: Lori (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: February 29, 2008 05:04PM

We searched the interent and talked to different people and realtors and finally decided that Villa Belle Mer seemed like our best bet and it looked wonderful ont he website. The owners were very nice and easy to work with. We are going the last week in July. Good luck!

Posted by: Larry B (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: February 29, 2008 05:40PM

We stayed there in October. Very nice Villa & no problems at all. But, your comment "Real near" the beach, may be a problem. We always took the Jeep to the beach. You would not HAVE to, but it would be a pretty good walk.

Posted by: zeezee (---.sip.jax.bellsouth.net)
Date: February 29, 2008 10:27PM

The walk thing I guess is what you are used to. I found it a refreshing 5 minute, no exertion stroll that I enjoyed having getting to the beach. If I had taken a jeep, I would have had a heck of a time finding parking space! So we just brought ourselves, some time (5 min) and a few euros getting a great place on the umbrella beach area............what a beautiful time. The leisurely stroll made me really appreciate the villa so much more. I got my short walk time in as well as chilling out!

zeezee

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |