The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Caribbean Princess Condos/Kenny's Car Rental
Posted by: Jennifer (---.emporia.kansas.net)
Date: January 27, 2002 10:50PM

Last year was our first trip to SXM. We stayed on the Dutch side and spent all our time on Orient Beach! This year we are staying on OB at the fairly new Caribbean Princess Condos. Anyone stayed there or have any comments about the location or the condos? I hear it's adjacent to and has same owners as Cap Caraibes, also of which I know very little about.

Last year we had connections with Leslie Bruce of Kenny's Car Rental. Was very pleased with the rental and would like to do so again. My email to him is returned due to his server being down. Anyone have a phone number for him? Sure would be appreciated. I've searched desparately onlilne for SMX white pages and can't come up with anything.

Also anyone know of the carnival events...something about electing a queen for the actual Carnival in April. We will be there a week beginning Sunday, Feb. 10th

Thanks, Jennifer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Caribbean Princess Condos/Kenny's Car Rental
Posted by: sam (---.woh.rr.com)
Date: January 28, 2002 06:20AM

Leslie Bruce of Kenny's Car Rental can be reached at 011-599-55-75276. I used him in October and am using him again next week.

Posted by: AbsoLute (---.nj.us.prserv.net)
Date: February 05, 2002 12:35AM

I keep hearing good things about this Kenny guy. Can you give me more info on your experiences renting a car from him? I'm going to be in SXM for the first time in Mid March. Wasn't planning on renting a car...planned on using Taxis. What do you recommend? What does Kenny charge for a week rental? Thanks.

Posted by: Phil (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: February 06, 2002 03:32AM

Call (toll free) BEST DEAL CAR RENTAl-----(THEY ARE TERRIFIC!)CrENT A 4-DOOR S/C tOYOTA FOR $210 PER WEEK. rELIABLE AND very CLOSE TO AIRPORT. yOU WONT BE SORRY!

Posted by: Betsy B. (---.buckeye-express.com)
Date: February 12, 2002 08:08PM

We have stayed at the Cap Caraibes and we loved it. The location is WONDERFUL. We stayed at The Esmerelda four years is a row prior to finding the Cap Caraibes, We liked the location MUCH better and the price is about half. We will stay there again this year for 10 days. Does Anyone know about the Electricity Strike? I heard it is not good. and only on the French side.

Posted by: Chantal (---.38-130-66.mc.videotron.ca)
Date: March 25, 2007 09:26AM

Do you have a web site <whites pages> for Sin-Maarten?
Thank's

Or do you know Louise Caron in Philipsbrug?

Posted by: Tonyx (---.w83-112.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date: March 26, 2007 12:07PM

Check out Summer Set Car Rental for the best rates and great cars like the cool new toyota Corolla, me and my friends had a blast in that car and unfortunately busted a tire and he fixed it for us free of charge! the service was great and I must admit that claude made our vacation that more enjoyable!

I would recommend summer set, the pick up & delivery is the best part too. you all should definitely try them out, you won't be disappointed- take my word for it smiling smiley

email your reservations at summerset.claude@gmail.com
or just call him up at 011 (599 55 70155)

T.

Posted by: ANON (---.nycmny83.covad.net)
Date: March 26, 2007 01:14PM

Tonyx, Okay, I gotta ask - what's with the french IP recommending local rentacars. Sounds like an attempt at a free ad if you ask me. Interesting that you and the guy on the other post wrote almost the exaCT SAME thing word for word and use the same IP. Verry interesting.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |