The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Guana Bay Beach Villas
Posted by: Stogie Miester (---.stny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 22, 2007 12:18PM

Does anyone have any info on the subject matter,are the villas on the beach,age of the complex, safe area of Saint Martin, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guana Bay Beach Villas
Posted by: Larry (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date: January 23, 2007 04:52PM

My wife and I checked them out a few years ago if I remember correctly. They are just outside of Phillipsburg toward Orient Beach. You go off to the right and up a big hill. They were much nicer on the inside that what we say on the outside. Had a nice pool, but were not on the beach. Quite a rock wall I think. The beach was not far away, a couple of minutes walk...didn't see anyone on the beach though. Think there was construction going on in the area. A couple of the units were undergoing major repairs. Would think the area safe..lots of big houses in the area, but most are gated. A couple of pictures at the below website. If you want to send an email I might have some other pictures for you. There two years ago.

[www.channels.nl]

Re: Guana Bay Beach Villas
Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: January 23, 2007 06:02PM

the area is safe. it is an upscale neighborhood. The beach is very pretty but often has a strong undertow which makes it hard to swim in.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |