email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Shore Pointe at Cupecoy, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
Mumbai’s exotic name reflects its exotic location, the private village of Cupecoy’s Shore Pointe right on the French/Dutch Border. Like an exquisite miniature version of a gleaming white Greek island, the villas of Shore Pointe are individual, elegant gems within a luxurious gated community. Mumbai is set apart by a beautiful miniature garden filled with palms and fragrant flowers. The entry way continues the tropical plantings, setting the stage for a beautiful contemporary décor framing the stunning view of the Caribbean Sea and the outer islands.
The interiors, with tumbled travertine floors, flow through stunning glass and wood doors right onto a spacious covered terrace and deck and beyond to the endless pool that seems to touch the ocean. Inside the colors are cool, soothing yet never boring. Exotic touches complement the neutral color scheme of creams, sand, white, soft greys, sage greens and driftwood. Beautifully curated Asian and African art and artifacts, complemented by eclectic fabrics, add color and texture. Everywhere you look, your eye finds beauty.
The open plan living area features a high-end kitchen with luxury appliances, beautiful woods and stainless. The indoor dining room is centered by a fabulous glass and driftwood dining table. The living area combines the lounging and media spaces with an office nook. The outdoor living areas provide covered dining and lounge highlighted by an exotic, yet quite comfortable, covered hammock. Just past the pool, stairs descend to the private beach entrance.
The three equal size bedrooms have sea views, private outdoor seating areas and beautiful custom walk-in closets. Each room has its own unique color scheme using beautiful fabrics and art that adorns the walls, windows and furniture of each bedroom. The lower level bedroom opens to the travertine terrace, yet is very private. Ascend the artistic winding staircase to two very spacious bedrooms separated by hallways for a private feel. Every bedroom has spa style bathroom with walk in showers; the décor combines woods, glass, tiles and river stones.
You are very close to amenities. A short walking distance to Porto Cupecoy with a terrific little gourmet market, wonderful restaurants and stunning views. You are 5 minutes to the airport and 10 minutes to Simpson Bay & to Marigot.
- Pool: Yes
- Two of the bedrooms have a king size bed & one bedroom has twin beds (can be set as king size bed), very large private shower baths, Plasma TV, satellite & DVD, air conditioning and ceiling fans . Can be rented as a 2 or 3 bedroom villa . Very large private bathroom with showers .
- Living Room:
- Contemporary and comfortable furniture, Large Plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, CD/Tape, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, Beachfront, CD player, Ceiling fans, Central air-conditioning, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Near Beach, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110, Washer / Dryer
- House keeper, Night Watchman, Pool Service
- To Marigot: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: across the gated community
- To Beach: in front of villa (Cupecoy Beach)
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 16: $ 5,000 $ 5,700 January 8 - April 14: $ 7,500 $ 8,500 Christmas/New Year's: $15,500 $15,500
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
|Shore Pointe Villas|
Farniente - Etoile de Mer - Mumbai - Luna