email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
Down the long driveway lined with coral stone walls and flamboyant, you arrive in the courtyard of this elegant Creole style villa. It is a quiet, private oasis that sets the stage for relaxing outdoor living and a lush tropical view that begins the moment you enter the villa. The large turquoise pool, accented with a visually pleasing sculpture, draws your eye straight to the stately palms and beyond to the cerulean sea.
There is a beautiful flow to the house; an almost seamless connection inside to outside. Although very open, it is private. Large covered galleries create multiple options for dining, lounging and sunning. It also creates a cool space for firing up the barbeque. Sleek, yet comfortable, new loungers surround the pool.
The décor is serene and tasteful, both inside and outside. The open plan interior living area contains comfortable oversized seating and inside dining. Adjacent to the main living area is the well-equipped, modern kitchen in sleek white, steel and black. All the interior living spaces open to the terrace and the view. The décor is eclectic, contemporary and relaxed in white, beige and taupe accented with driftwood and dark woods. Beautiful paintings, sculpture and exotic African art adds a very distinctive designer touch to the space.
Four bedrooms are set off the pool terrace. The décor is in the mood of a luxe boutique hotel; elegant and serene, each room in a different, yet connective, rich neutral color palette; taupe, cream, charcoal, driftwood and metallic. The en suite bathrooms are works of art with travertine tiles, dark stone, marble countertops, sculpted sinks and beautiful fixtures. Several bathrooms overlook the gardens; one overlooks the sea. For larger gatherings, the sister villa, La Nina, shares the same lot and provides an additional two bedrooms. The two also share a tennis court and gym.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It’s a short drive to beaches such as Plum Bay and Long Bay. You are ten minutes to the airport. Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna are 5 minutes away and a further 5 minutes you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with shops and galleries, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case and Philipsburg’s shopping haven.
- Pool: 35'X 18'
- Three bedrooms have king size beds, the fourth one two singles. They feature private bathrooms with showers, air conditioning & ceiling fans, plasma TV & DVD player (Not connected to satellite)
- Equipment includes: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Machine, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q.
- Living Room:
- Mix of Contemporary, French Country and Elegant Rattan Furniture, Large Plasma TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo Tape/CD and Ceiling Fan.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Gym, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, mosquito repellent spray system, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, Tennis Court, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer. Tennis court & Gym room shared with La Nina. The bedrooms wooden doors will be replaced with glass sliding doors this summer so guests can enjoy the view of the pool area from the bedroom.
- To Marigot: 10 minutes drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 3 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 16, 2021: $ 3,800 $ 4,500 January 7 - April 14, 2021: $ 5,800 $ 7,000 Christmas/New Year's: $13,000 $13,000 Season dates for year after: High Season: January 2* - April 16, 2021 Low Season: April 17 - December 17, 2021 (seeChristmas/New Year's policyCHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR POLICIES: - 7 nights min. over Christmas week (departure by Dec.27, 2020) - 10 nights min. over New Year's only - 7 nights min. over New Year's only if Christmas week is already booked - 14 nights min. over both Christmas/NY weeks *Because of the 10 night min. over NY week, Christmas/New Year's rates are now applied from: Dec.19, 2020 – Jan.8, 2021 Once New Year week is booked, the high season rates can apply for any date right after our New Year guests departure.)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 20b
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
|2016 Drone Pictures|