Terres Basses, St.Martin - 2 bedroom villa
This charming Creole style villa is a peaceful oasis set in a lush and colorful tropical garden. The view combines iconic Caribbean elements; swaying palms, beautiful foliage and glimpses of the sapphire sea. Whether you are relaxing inside or lounging outside, it is beautiful, private and poetically romantic. It is also a versatile villa. You can rent it alone for a honeymoon or cozy getaway. For larger gatherings, it can be rented along with its sister villa, La Pinta, to expand capacity. The two villas also share a tennis court and gym. This self-contained paradise is a wonderful place to simply shut the door on the world.
La Nina makes the most of its outdoor spaces. The beautiful crystal clear pool is the center piece of the spacious covered terraces and sundecks. You have multiple choices for lounging and al fresco dining allowing you to accommodate small or large parties.
The interior living space, with areas for lounging and dining, is an open plan concept, flowing seamlessly from inside to outside. Large pocket doors disappear into the wall allowing the view and breeze to come inside. The décor is contemporary with a cozy vibe. Oversized taupe wicker and cream fabrics complement the amazing stone wall in the living room. Charming painted furniture in neutral tones create a modern twist to Creole classics. The sleek, well equipped kitchen opens to the terraces allowing the chef to connect with the guests.
The two equal size bedrooms are set off the pool deck. The décor is fresh and contemporary with an old world Caribbean twist. Painted furnishing in taupe and cream are complimented by elegant linens in tan, cream and white and colorful artwork. The feel is cozy and elegant. The en suite spa style bathrooms are beautifully detailed in travertine tiles, sculpted sinks and walk in showers.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. Long Bay and Plum Bay beaches are a short drive. You are ten minutes to the airport. Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna are only 5 minutes away and a further 5 minutes you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Grand Case is only 25 minutes by car or head to Phillipsburg for some Duty Free shopping.
- Pool: 26' X 13'
- Both bedrooms have a king size bed, a private bathroom with shower, a Plasma Tv & Dvd (no satellite), air conditioning and ceiling fan. Can be rented as a 1 or 2 bedroom villa . Private bathrooms with showers. Note that the bedrooms wooden doors have been replaced with glass sliding doors so you can now see the pool area from the two bedrooms.
- Equipment includes: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Machine, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q.
- Living Room:
- French Country Furniture, Plasma TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo Tape/CD and Ceiling Fan.
- Tennis Court and Gym Room shared with "La Pinta", Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Gym, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Mosquito repellent spray system, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, Tennis, Tennis Court, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
- To Marigot: 10 minutes drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 3 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,600 $ 2,800 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,800 $ 4,000 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,000 $ 7,000 Stay 7 night minimum & receive a 15% discount ! Valid for travel through December 15, 2017 Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion ! Not available over Thanksgiving week and on reservations already booked. Honeymoon Special 1 bottle of chilled champagne, ice bucket and 2 flute glasses, flower petals strewn across the master bedroom. Seven night minimum.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 20a
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]