email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St. Martin - 5 bedroom villa
Stunning Five Bedroom Oriental Villa
Located in the exclusive community of Les Terres Basses, Pamplemousse is a stunning 5 bedroom cliffside villa offering breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and neighbouring island Anguilla. Pamplemousse is a refuge of peace and serenity where visitors experience luxury in the heart of the Caribbean.
A romantic stone path pulls you to the house where the majestic entry provides a flowing river all through the Villa. Inside, the main space is spectacular with elegant furnishings. A refined and comfortable living room with many sofas offers all the comfort you need to enjoy the latest A/V equipment. The furniture is in precious wood, with sublime Idian and Oriental art pieces and paintings, and luxurious fabrics all in a palette of red and bronze. This amazing main space is connected to a shaded outdoor living space decorated in a Thailand style with large sofas and stylish cushions with fragrant plants mixed in for additional privacy.
The large kitchen, fully equipped with the latest appliances, has a central island and a large bar to share moments of conviviality. A dining table with comfortable chairs offers a pizza oven, and a fuilly equipped outside baking facility.
Four bedrooms are on the main level. All with a king bed. On the lower level you will find one bedroom with independent outside access via staircases - The five bedrooms all have air conditioning, private bathrooms and dressing rooms while a few benefit from a stunning view overlooking the lush garden or the sea.
The oversized infinity pool overlooks the clearwater of the sea. On either side, sunbeds and lounging areas allow guests to enjoy the sun from morning to evening and Pamplemousse is ideally located to enjoy the colorful Caribbean sunsets.
Long Bay and Plum Bay beaches, two of the most beautiful white sandy beaches, are only minutes away. The villa is conveniently located a short to the dynamic and festive nightlife in Maho and a further 20 minutes Simpson Bay neighborhoods for great restaurants and live music. Supermarkets, shops and restaurants are only 5 minutes at Porto Cupecoy or Nettle Bay while the international airport (SXM) is only 15 minutes door to door.
- Pool: Yes
- Five bedrooms with king size bed, A/C, bathroom en-suite. Total bathrooms: 5½
- Dining Room, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Oven, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Cooking Utensils, Toaster, Microwave, Dining Area, Freezer
- TV, DVD Player, Books, Netflix, Satellite/Cable TV
- Onsite Services:
- Concierge, Breakfast Booking Possible, Daily Maid Service, Dinner Booking Possible, Lunch Booking Possible, Meal Catering Available
- Iron & Ironing Board, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet, Gated Community, Toilet Paper, Linens, Paper Towels, Living Room, Washer, Hangers, Towels, BBQ Area, Air-Conditioning, Dryer, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Parking, Internet, Hot Water, Private Entrance, Private Living Room, Extra pillows and blankets
- To Marigot: 12 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 3 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% tax and service): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 5 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 5,200 $ 6,200 $ 7,000 December 15 - April 14: $ 9,400 $11,200 $13,500 Christmas/New Year's: $20,000 $20,000 $20,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 44
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]