email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Villa Maison de Reve
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 6 bedroom villa
The centerpiece of this very private estate property is an elegant 8000 square foot, six-bedroom villa filled with spacious indoor and outdoor living. Lush and colorful tropical gardens, grand entry courtyard and expansive lawns surround the house. The mood is tropical exotic and inviting with the feel of a private home in Bali.
The villa’s stunning panoramic views are accented by the brilliant turquoise sea, sandy beaches, sloping mountains and the charming town of Marigot. Multi-level sitting areas for dining or relaxing, both covered and open, surround the pool to take full advantage of the variegated view from dawn to dusk. The exotic rainforest style pool, complete with waterfall, adds visual interest by day and by night via fiber optics. At pool level is the barbeque and bar plus an additional dining space.
The flow of the house creates a perfect villa for large family gathering, good friends or small corporate retreats. The interiors are serene and comfortable. The main living space features a large, open plan room with soaring ceilings, Indonesian style seating and accessories, a modern high end fully equipped kitchen plus a state of the art sound system and media facilities. Tumbled travertine floors flow throughout the interior and exterior spaces.
Bedrooms include two off the living room, one upper and one lower, each with private sitting areas. Descend the outside stairs to the two bedroom suite with a shared media room and terrace. Two more bedrooms are in private casitas surrounded by lush gardens. Every bedroom is furnished Indonesian style in soft creams, whites and sand beige tones. Each has a soothing marble, spa-style bathroom featuring big walk-in showers and carved stone sinks.
Although you might never wish to leave the house, you are walking distance to Baie Rouge Beach. Two minutes away in Baie Nettle are the new culinary stars of the island, Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. Across the street on the lagoon side is a terrific boulangerie, the iconic Le Cigale restaurant and a water sports concession. Five minutes further, you arrive in the lively French capital of Marigot filled with shops, restaurants, the Creole market, art galleries and historic buildings. Further afield, yet easy driving, you can be at the airport in 15 minutes, Grand Case in 20 minutes and in 30 minutes you arrive at the shopping paradise of Philipsburg.
- Location: Terres Basses
- View: Anguilla, Marigot Bay / Sunrise
- Pool: 33x16 feet
- All bedrooms feature ensuite marble bedrooms, large showers, king sized beds with plush pillow-top mattresses, IPOD docks, and beautiful views. The design and placement of each bedroom assures total privacy. The master bedroom opens into the main living area, the second bedroom opens to the outdoor great room, two bedrooms are located in their own cottages and there is a two bedroom suite with its own living room & plasma TV.
- Living Room:
- A New York Designer has filled the villa with luxurious elegant, furniture and artwork. Beautiful Italian travertine marble abounds throughout the villa.The living room, covered area, and multilevel decks offer spacious areas suitable for entertaining a large number of guests who can enjoy a club-like atmosphere with the state of the art sound system. Main living room features Large LCD 1080ip TV with surround sound home theater, DVD and music library, wifi internet and IPOD dock in main living room. Fully stocked modern gourmet kitchen with Bosch and Viking appliances and stainless steel counter tops. Gourmet chef and catering is available upon request for elegant, breezy Caribbean is the outside covered area.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Near Beach, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
- No smoking, child friendly
Special Event : This property can be rented for “special event” such as Wedding Party of Cocktail Party . Additional to one week minimum rental, an event fee & a security deposit would be required according to the number of guests . The guests will be responsible to clean the house after the event and the owners will not accept more guests at the villa than what the villa can accommodate during the entire rental period (2 pax per bedroom) beside the event day .
- Housekeeper, gardener, pool person
- Nearest Beach: less than 10 minute walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 3 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 5 min. drive
- To Airport: 15 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 4 bedr. 5 bedr. 6 bedr. April 18 - December 18, 2020: $ 6,000 $ 7,000 $ 8,000 January 4 - April 17, 2020: $ 8,500 $10,000 $11,500 Christmas/New Year's: $21,000 $21,000 $21,000 Valid until November 30, 2020. Season dates for year after: High Season: January 2* - April 16, 2021 Low Season: April 17 - December 17, 2021 (seeChristmas/New Year's policyCHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR POLICIES: - 7 nights min. over Christmas week (departure by Dec.27, 2020) - 10 nights min. over New Year's only - 7 nights min. over New Year's only if Christmas week is already booked - 14 nights min. over both Christmas/NY weeks *Because of the 10 night min. over NY week, Christmas/New Year's rates are now applied from: Dec.19, 2020 – Jan.8, 2021 Once New Year week is booked, the high season rates can apply for any date right after our New Year guests departure.)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as purple number 32
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]