email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
This extraordinary estate style villa enchants the moment you enter the gate. The long, palm-lined drive brings you to a large private courtyard and garden. Beyond the front door is a stunning house and one of the most dazzling oceans views on island. Panoramic vistas flow from every room and terrace. The colors are magical. An expansive stretch of sapphire sea is framed by the villa's gardens and the rich blue sky. The large contoured pool edges overlap the lawn adding crystal blue tones to the scene.
The house is open, airy and spacious; a perfect villa for an extended family, weddings or company retreat. It has everything you need to enjoy the day from dawn until dusk. The overall decor is sleek, elegant and contemporary but never boring. The large interior living room, perfect for conversation or entertainment, tastefully mixes natural elements and rich tones; dark wood and teak, wicker, cream and pops of color. Pocket doors disappear into the walls enhancing the view. Although sea views and breezes abound, the great room is fully air conditioned.
The interior dining room sits adjacent to the unique kitchen area. Divided into two rooms, half the space is devoted to a gorgeous chef's kitchen with flat screen TV. The other half is a fabulous gathering space with bar and seating. A cozy al fresco dining area sits in the courtyard just off the bar. Deep covered terraces and open sundecks surround the house, the main pool and lap pool. Comfortable lounges and dining spaces abound.
The four equal size bedrooms are spacious and comfortable. Two sit on each end of the villa. The decor creates a serene atmosphere blending designer touches and art; neutral tones of beige, brown, black or grey and white with individual pops of rich color. Each room has private seating, sea views and beautiful spa style bathrooms in travertine, stone and wood. Three bathrooms have private outdoor showers; one has a sea view.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It's a short drive to Plum Bay Beach and to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. You are five minutes to the airport. In 10 minute you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings and Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case and Philipsburg's shopping haven.
- Very large swimming pool
- Each of the four bedrooms has a king size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Tv, DVD and a safe. Each bedroom also has a private bathroom with a shower. Two of the bedrooms are also connected to each other and a third bedroom has a small room attached to it with a single bed. Number of bathrooms: 4½
- Living Room:
- Contemporary and comfortable Furniture, Large Plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, CD/Tape, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer, Wine Cooler
- Special Event : The villa must be booked 7 nights minimum and to its full capacity only ! Special promotion or discount cannot be applied ! Additional to 7 nights rental, the owners would apply an event fee from US$ 1000 to US$ 5000 according to the number of invited guests (net owners) + security deposit (one day event only). The owners would not accept more than 2 pax per bedroom and on the property except on the event day . The guests would be responsible to clean the villa after the event . Check-in day cannot be on the event day & Check-out day cannot be the day right after the event . Any catering company/private chef and wedding planner must be approved by the owners to organized any event on their property . In case of any damage caused by anyone during the stay (guests, chef, wedding planner), the clients would be fully responsible for it .
- To Marigot: 12 min.
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 7 min. drive
- To Beach: 3 min. drive
- See also map below
- To Marigot: 12 min.
Weekly rates (excl. 10% tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 16, 2022: $ 6,000 $ 6,500 $ 7,000 January 7 - April 14, 2022: $ 9,500 $10,500 $11,500 Christmas/New Year's: $22,000 $22,000 $22,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 17a
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]