email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Dawn Beach Estate, St.Maarten - 3 bedroom villa
Bell'mare is Italian for "beautiful sea" and that will be your view from this wonderful three bedroom, three bath beachfront villa. The home sits overlooking Dawn beach, one of the nicest beaches on the island. Bell'mare is the only home in the gated community of Dawn Beach Estates that has direct beach access and just a few steps away is the white sand of the Caribbean.
This villa was completed in January of 2004 and was designed with vacationers in mind. The custom built kitchen is fully supplied and has stainless steel appliances that compliment the hardwood cabinetry. The furnishings are almost exclusively imported teak and mahogany from Indonesia with some rattan as well. Interesting artwork and pottery can be found in every room. All of the wood in the villa - the doors, ceiling, cabinets, stairs and railings - is imported hardwood from South America.
The bedrooms were designed to be equal so the house is perfect for multiple couples traveling together. One bedroom is on the main living level of the villa and opens out to the pool deck. The other two bedrooms are half a flight of stairs up and half a flight down, respectively. Each of these has a private terrace. All of the bedrooms have king size beds, air-conditioning and large custom bathrooms featuring stone showers.
Unparalleled sea views abound from all rooms in the villa. From the indoor living space you exit through large sliding glass doors out to the covered gallery with outdoor dining and living spaces surrounding the pool area. The ample pool overlooks Dawn beach with teak loungers surrounding it on the sun deck. Two steps down from the sun deck will bring you to the covered gazebo with loungers for relaxing in the shade. A staircase from the covered gallery leads down to the water's edge. With gorgeous views and the beach so close, Bell'mare is the perfect beachfront villa at the right price for your holiday!
- Location: Dawn Beach Estates
- Pool: The pool area is lovely overlooking Dawn Beach with teak loungers surrounding it on the sun deck plus outdoor dining area for 6 persons...Two steps down from the sundeck will bring you to the covered gazebo with loungers for relaxing in the shade. A staircase from the covered gallery leads down the water's edge.
- Master Bedroom 1 - King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, personal safe and en-suite bathroom with double bowl sinks & shower.
Bedroom 2 - King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 3 - King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower
- The fully equipped kitchen features stove, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffee maker and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Living/Dining Room:
- Elegant living & dining area with a Caribbean flair offers wonderful oceanviews. Dining table seating for 6 persons.
- Beachfront Property on Dawn Beach, air-conditioned bedrooms, high-speed wireless internet connection, Telephone, Cable Television, DVD player, Stereo with CD player, IPod dock, washer & dryer, Gas BBQ Grill
- Nearest Beach: Beachfront on Dawn Beach, just walk down the stairs!
- Princess Juliana International Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 0.5 mile at Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Casino
- To Restaurant: 0.5 mile at Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Casino
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,880 $ 3,600 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,325 $ 5,050 Christmas/New Year's: $ 6,300 $ 6,300 Valid Winter/Spring 2019 All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport meet & greet, welcome basket and maid service 3 times per week A 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's where a 14 night minimum is required. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]