Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 1 bedroom condo
Imagine vacationing in your very own 1 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom luxury condo located just footsteps from the waters of Porto Cupecoy. Direct waterfront, WATER'S EDGE is the largest one bedroom design in the resort. This stunning ground floor vacation residence offers spectacular views of the Marina and the Simpson Bay Lagoon. Relax and enjoy outdoor living St Maarten style on a unique, private 1,000 sq ft (93 meters) outdoor terrace and garden with tables, chairs and lounges. Enjoy reading, a cocktail or simply relax and fall asleep to the sound of the water lapping against the boats right outside your door!
Water's Edge boasts a private gated entrance within the community. The residence's high speed internet works throughout the home as well as the outdoor terrace. Parking is gated, reserved and located just steps from residence. Walk to the beach and pool. Enjoy all the amenities that Porto Cupecoy has to offer including 24 hour security, Gourmet Supermarket, Resort Swimming Pool, Health & Fitness Center, Tennis and on-site Restaurants and chic Boutiques. It's all here in Water's Edge at Porto Cupecoy Resort...
Please note that rental rates include housekeeping every other day but do not include an arrival transfer.
- Location: Porto Cupecoy
- View: Simpson Bay Lagoon / Sunset
- Pool: shared communal pool
- The bedroom has airco, fan, bathroom, satellite tv and interior access. The bathroom features tub, shower, hairdryer, 110V and airco. Total bathrooms: 1½
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, fan, satellite tv, dvd, phone
- High-speed internet, gated, generator
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 2 min. walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 2 min. walk
- To Airport: 5 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 1,600 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,700 Christmas/New Year's: $ 3,500
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Larger pictures can be found on another page