email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Sol e Luna
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
Sol e Luna is a very pretty, French Creole style villa that blends Caribbean charm with a contemporary attitude. Past the new gate, a long drive lined with lovely palms and tropical plants delivers you to the inviting entrance. The beautiful view captures your eye the moment you step inside. It is a stunning vista filled with the lush green mountains that roll along the spine of St Martin and the deep blue of Simpsons Bay Lagoon and the endless blue sky. The spacious terraces provide a multitude of peaceful spots to simply sit and watch the sunrise and the sunset while cooled by gentle breezes.
Wonderful, deep covered loggias filled with ample seating, both for private interludes and group gatherings, fill the terrace. A huge outdoor dining table under a large gazebo makes you feel as if you are dining al-fresco at the edge of a tropical jungle paradise. The view is stunning. The large pool sits center stage on the terrace. Newly enlarge and refurbished, it is a wonderful place to do laps, cool off, or just lounge with a cool drink.
The interiors open wide to the outdoors; large glass doors disappear seamlessly into the walls creating a lovely flow out to the pool and terrace. The open-plan great room has a contemporary attitude filled with comfortable seating for both dining and lounging. Clean lines, soft neutral tone, and pops of hot color compliment the dark wood furniture and the well-chosen accessories. A newly remodeled, modern gourmet kitchen is sleek and elegant, yet quite well equipped. It opens to the view.
The three bedrooms are equal size and all under one roof, all just off the great room. Each one has a beautiful view and private seating on the terrace. The decor is filled with beautiful fabrics and linens in white and soft neutrals, creating a serene place to relax. All have pretty spa style en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers and tumbled marble, river pebbles, and white cabinetry. One has a large Moroccan style outdoor shower and one has a sea view
You are close to amenities. Two minutes to Baie Nettle's restaurants. Wonderful gourmet food and wine stores are just a short drive in Cupecoy. A short 15-minute drive and you are at the International airport or the nightlife of Maho. The French Capital, Marigot, is only 15 minutes from the villa where you can enjoy Duty-Free shopping, boutiques, bakeries, and the Creole Market.
- Location: Terres Basses, sunrise views, view over Simpson Bay Lagoon
- Pool: Huge Free Form Swimming Pool, 15x4x1.5m (50'x13'x5')
- Master Bedroom: 20 m2/215 sq.ft., ground level, interior+exterior access, king bed, ensuite bathroom (10 m2/108 sq.ft.), shower, shutter, 220V, Smart TV, Appple TV, ceiling fan, A/C, safe
Bedroom 2: 30 m2/325 sq.ft., ground level, interior+exterior access, king bed, ensuite bathroom (10 m2/108 sq.ft.), shower, outdoor shower, shutter, 220V, Smart TV, ceiling fan, A/C, safe
Bedroom 3: 20 m2/215 sq.ft., ground level, interior+exterior access, king bed, ensuite bathroom (9 m2/95 sq.ft.), shower, shutter, 220V, Smart TV, Apple TV, ceiling fan, A/C, safe
Total bathrooms: 3.5 with hairdryers and toiletries
- Blender, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker with disposable filter, nespresso, kettle, juicer, dishwasher, fire extinguisher, fridge, gast stove, ceiling fan, a/c, 110V
- Living Room:
- Main floor, window, shutter, 220V, Smart TV with Satellite TV, American channels, sound system, bluetooth speakers, ceiling fan, a/c, phone
- Gated, no pets on property, ocean view, generator, Mosquito Spray System, smoke detector, WiFi, wheelchair accessible, outdoor speakers, parking, pool chairs + umbrellas, outdoor dining, gas BBQ, laundry room with washer/dryer, iron, iron board
- Closest beach: Plum Bay
- Closest grocery store: Carrefour
- Closest bakery: Bacchus
- Closest pharmacy: Nettle Bay
- Airport: 20 min.
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 16: $ 3,650 $ 3,900 $ 4,250 January 8 - April 14: $ 6,500 $ 7,000 $ 7,500 Christmas/New Year's: $12,500 $12,500 $12,500 Low Season, 2023: $ 4,000 $ 4,200 $ 4,500
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 27
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
|2016 Drone Pictures|