La Perla Sky
Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 2+1 bedroom condo
With a stunning backdrop of ocean and sky this beautiful 2+1 bedroom penthouse apartment is located right at the top of Porto Cupecoy village in the Dutch lowlands. Enjoying an almost unobstructed view of the island and coastline, the apartment has a rooftop terrace with a very comfortable seating area, a gazebo with a dining area for 6 and a heated plunge pool with swim jets.
The luxurious interior spaces include a generous living and dining area and a superb open-plan gourmet kitchen with a TV and top-of-the-line appliances. Two of the bedrooms feature open bathrooms with free standing tubs and open showers. The apartment is air-conditioned throughout and is equipped with a sound system that extends also to the rooftop terrace. There is WiFi and cable TV in all of the rooms. The residence also has its own private boat slip.
Amenities at Porto Cupecoy include a gated entrance, two swimming pools, tennis courts, fine dining restaurants, a fitness center and a 48-slip marina.
Just steps away from Cupecoy Beach and the bustling nightlife of Maho.
- Location: Porto Cupecoy
- View: Simpson Bay Lagoon / Sunset
- Pool: rooftop plunge pool (heated)
- Two bedrooms feature king size beds and bathroom. The master also has Satellite TV. The +1 bedroom features a sofabed with bathroom. The bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer, 110V and airco. There is also an outside shower. Two bathrooms have a tub. Total bathrooms: 3
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, satellite tv, DVD, iPod dock, phone
- High-speed internet, gated, 110V, generator
- No-smoking, child friendly, A gym and 2 tennis courts are communal located in the Porto Cupecoy complex. The rooftop pool has swim jets.
View general pictures of Porto Cupecoy & Marina.
- Housekeeper, Caretaker, Gardener, Pool Person
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 2 min. walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 2 min. walk
- To Airport: 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 2+1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 5,600 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,000 Can be used towards a massage, a day on a boat, a chef for dinner, groceries, and more!
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]