email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Baie Rouge Beach, St.Martin - 1 bedroom villa
Les Palmiers lies nestled directly on the sands of the beautifully scenic Baie Rouge beach. Private and romantic, this one bedroom villa is the epitome of romance. Featured in numerous travel magazines, including the cover of Conde Nast Traveler, Les Palmiers is the perfect retreat for honeymoons, anniversaries and amorous get-aways.
“A Day in Paradise at Les Palmiers”
Arrival – The tropical turquoise entrance gate will open to a paved driveway surrounded by groves of palm trees and gardens of colorful, tropical flowers. A marble stairway will lead you up to the terrace where you’ll be entranced by the stunning, panoramic seascape. Here you will enter the beautifully suite-designed villa. Les Palmiers, decorated in soft tones of cream, blues and grays encompasses fully air conditioned sleeping, living and dining areas, all with spectacular ocean views.
Dawn – Wake in the beautiful four poster bed featuring a plush W Hotel king size mattress enrobed in luxurious bed linens. Glimpse the first blush of sunrise through the 21 feet of glass French doors. Feel pampered in the spacious ensuite bath featuring a large open shower with beautiful marble mosaics, a marble topped vanity with two sinks, make-up mirror, walk in closet and resort towels.
Midday – As the day warms up, you’ll be mesmerized by the everchanging blue hues in the ocean as it laps on the sandy shores just steps from the terrace. Spend the day enjoying dips in the private, refreshing mosaic glass trimmed pool or sunning on comfortable loungers either poolside on the marble terrace or on the sandy beach.
Sunset – As the sun sets, cudlle up on the comfy daybed with cocktails and soft music playing throughout the villa and terrace. Watch as the Caribbean presents its amazing show of dazzling colors starring sunset and sea.
Evening – Whenever you’re hungry make use of the fully equipped kitchen or outdoor BBQ to prepare meals or book a private chef. The chef can prepare romantic, gourmet, candlelit dinners to be enjoyed at the beautiful stone mosaic dining table on the terrace, serenaded by the calming sound of the sea. Or dine out in one of St. Martin’s many romantic restaurants with fabulous food – there are plenty to choose from!
Night – The sky darkens and the silver moon shimmers on the sea. Take a romantic walk on the sandy beach with the stars twinkling aglow in the sky. Look for sea turtles coming ashore to lay their eggs as Baie Rouge has been designated a sea turtle reserve.
Les Palmiers is certainly the most romantic place in St. Martin, a perfect “Lovers retreat”.
- Location: Terres Basses, Lot 406b
- Pool: 6x4x2m (20'x13'x7')
- Studio Format 1 Bedroom: 50 m2/540 sq.ft., interior/exterior access, king size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, window, 110/220V, Smart IPTV, ceiling fan, A/C, safe
Total bathrooms: 1. Bathrooms feature hairdryer and toiletries.
- Blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, dishwasher, fire extinguisher, fridge, electric oven, ceiling fan, a/c
- Living Room:
- studio format with bedroom, Smart IPTV with French and American channels, sound system, 110V/220V, ceiling fan
- Special Comments:
- Not child friendly, gated, beachfront, with swimmable beach, ocean view, generator, mosquito spray machine, smoke detector, sunrise and sunset views, WiFi,, outdoor speakers, parking, pool chairs/loungers + umbrellas and flotation devices, snorkel equipment, outdoor dining, BBQ, washer/dryer (not accessible to clients), iron, iron board
- To Beach: out the door
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Nearest Bakery: 5 min. drive
- To Airport: 12 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 1 bedr. April 15 - December 16: $ 9,100 January 8 - April 14: $ 9,100 Christmas/New Year's: $10,000 All rates are quotes in US Dollars, and are subject to a 10% tax & service charge
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as red number 6a
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Pictures from an older photoshoot (2015) can be found on another page.