email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 2 bedroom villa
Moonrise is a beautiful apartment located at the Blue Residence in Cupecoy on the Dutch side of St. Maarten. With 2 bedrooms, the apartment occupies 2 floors with an impressive 180 degree view stretching from the ocean and Baie Longue beach over Porto Cupecoy and all the way across Simpson Bay lagoon.
The first floor houses a spacious living / dining area and open plan kitchen and a terrace running the length of the apartment with seating and dining area. The second bedroom and en-suite bathroom are also situated on this floor.
Upstairs is the beautiful master bedroom and bathroom with a large shower and a tub with a view of the water and sky. Opening from the bedroom is a second large terrace perfect for gazing at the stars.
- Location: Blue Residence, Cupecoy
- View: Simpson Bay Lagoon and Ocean / Sunrise, Sunset
- Pool: Communal pool, with private jacuzzi (hot) on master bedroom terrace
- Living Room:
- Airco, fan, satellite tv, CD, DVD, phone, dining, iPod dock
- Electric oven, electric stove, microwave, blender, toaster, espresso machine, coffee machine, fridge, ice machine, dishwasher, washer/dryer, iron
- Both bedrooms have king size bed, airco, fan, bathroom. The master also has TV, DVD, and CD. The bathrooms have shower, hairdryer, 110V. The master also a tub. Total bathrooms: 2½
- Hi-speed internet, safe, communal pool and gym
- no smoking, handicap access, 110V
- To Beach: 5 minute walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 minute walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 5 minute walk
- To Airport: 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,200 $ 2,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,150 $ 3,500 Christmas/New Year's: $ 5,250 $ 5,250 Get excited to travel again with paying for only 5 nights when staying for 7 nights! Valid through the remainder of low season (through Dec. 15, 2020). Ask us about the "force majeure" clause in case of airport closures, or other unforeseen events.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Experience a 3D Villa Tour of Moonrise