email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Le Mas Caraibes
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
This lovely three bedroom home, Le Mas Caraibes, offers staggering water vistas from its privileged hillside location in Terres Basses in French St. Martin, enjoying a panorama of both sunrise and sunset views overlooking the scenic Simpson Bay Lagoon and all the way across the frontier to the Dutch side of the island.
The beautiful view is immediately apparent from the elegant arched front entrance and interior space that blends seamlessly, via a covered porch, with the outdoor terrace deck and beautiful river rock pool.
The welcoming interiors, brimming with an eclectic blend of furnishings and objets d’art from across the globe feature decorative teak and cane furniture, original local and oriental artwork and soft furnishings from Morocco and the far east. A formal dining room, raised up from the living room, extends out through glass screen doors to a covered outside dining area situated above the main pool deck and overlooking the beautiful water view. Adjacent to the dining room the newly remodelled kitchen features gray granite worktops and Bosch and Miele appliances.
The three beautifully furnished bedrooms are accessed from the interior living area and have their own private bathrooms with showers. The master bedroom has a king- sized four poster bed and its own private terrace overlooking the water. A second king-sized bedroom opens out to the pool terrace and the third twin bedroom has a verandah that overlooks the garden.
Le Mas Caraibes is ideal for couples or families with older children and is conveniently located close to the beautiful beaches of Terres Basses and the fine dining and nightlife of the nearby villages of Cupecoy and Maho.
- Location: Terres Basses
- Pool: yes, 40'x20'x7' (12x6x2m)
- Bedroom 1: 270 sq.ft./25 m2, interior+exterior access, king size bed, ensuite bathroom, shower, shutters, 220V, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Bedroom 2: 325 sq.ft./30 m2, interior+exterior access, king size bed, ensuite bathroom, shower, shutters, 220V, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Bedroom 3: 270 sq.ft./25 m2, interior access, two single beds, ensuite bathroom, shower, shutters, 220V, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Total bathrooms: 4, with hair dryers and toiletries
- Living Room:
- 1030 sq.ft./96 m2, exterior door, window, shutter, 220V, ceiling fan, a/c
- Blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, juicer, dishwasher, fire extinguisher, fridge, stove/oven (electric), ceiling fan, a/c
- Voltage adapters, child friendly, pet friendly, no pets on property, in community, gated, waterfront, ocean view, generator, mosquito spray system, sunrise/sunset views, wifi, parking pool chairs/loungers, outdoor dining, gas bbq, washer/dryer, iron
- Nearest Beach: Baie Rouge, 2 minute drive
- Nearest Store: Carrefour
- Bakery: Bacchus
- Pharmacy: Baie Nettle
- Airport: 15 minutes
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 16: $ 3,200 $ 3,700 January 8 - April 14: $ 5,000 $ 5,500 Christmas/New Year's: $ 9,900 $ 9,900
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]