email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 2 bedroom condo
Marina 360 is in one of the prime locations at the new Porto Cupecoy Marina Resort, sitting at the entrance to the Marina basin and surrounded by water. This lovely 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath residence is housed on the entire top floor of a 2 story building and has 3 waterfront terraces, perfect for enjoying the stunning ocean views and vibrant marina and plaza of Porto Cupecoy.
This spacious residence has a large comfortable living area with vaulted wood beamed ceilings and equipped with a big flat screened TV and DVD, a dining area with ample seating for 6 and a contemporary kitchen with top- of- the- line Viking appliances. The interior spaces open through double glass sliding doors to a bay front terrace overlooking Simpson Bay and the Marina.
The two oversized bedrooms each with a king size bed, big flat screened TV with DVD have large walk- in closets and luxurious marble bathrooms with double vanity sinks. They are very private from each other making it an ideal spot for 2 couples traveling together.
Just a short stroll along the water to the Plaza with its restaurants, shops and gourmet grocery and the resort pool and fully equipped fitness center and the 2 lighted Tennis courts are all available exclusively to Porto Cupecoy guests. The resort is within a short walk to beautiful Cupecoy beach and the casinos and nightlife of St. Maarten.
- Location: Porto Cupecoy
- View: Marina, Simpson Bay Lagoon / Sunset
- Pool: shared communal pool
- Both bedrooms feature king size bed, airco, fan, bathroom, satellite tv, iPod Dock. The master has a DVD player and phone as well. The bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer, 110V and airco. The master has a tub as well. Total bathrooms: 2½
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, satellite tv, DVD, phone
- High-speed internet, safe, gated, 110V, generator
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 2 min. walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 2 min. walk
- To Airport: 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,000 $ 2,275 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,600 $ 3,325 Christmas/New Year's: $ 5,250 $ 5,250 Get excited to travel again with paying for only 5 nights when staying for 7 nights! Valid through the remainder of low season (through Dec. 15, 2020). Ask us about the "force majeure" clause in case of airport closures, or other unforeseen events.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]