email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 3 bedroom condo
Figueira is a 3 bedroom apartment located in the Mediterranean-style village of Porto Cupecoy on Dutch St. Maarten.
Comfortable and stylish with a beautiful view overlooking the pool area and marina of Porto Cupecoy, the apartment is air-conditioned throughout and has a spacious living room with elegant furniture and dining area with seating for 6. There is satellite TV, internet and a European-style kitchen equipped with Viking and Smeg appliances and a laundry room with washer and dryer.
The 3 bedrooms each have en-suite marble bathrooms. The master bedroom also has a soaking tub and spacious walk-in closet.
Porto Cupecoy offers numerous amenities including 24 hour security, underground parking, health & fitness center, 2 tennis courts, and a large common swimming pool..... not to mention gastronomic restaurants, a gourmet super market, and chic boutiques. Conveniently located to nightlife and the beautiful beaches of Cupecoy and Mullet Bay.
- Location: Porto Cupecoy
- View: Marina, Simpson Bay Lagoon and Ocean / Sunset
- Pool: shared communal pool
- One bedroom has a king size bed, the other two queen. All have airco, fan and bathroom. The bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer, 110V and airco. The master also has a bath. Total bathrooms: 3½
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, fan, satellite tv, iPod dock, phone
- High-speed internet, 3 safes, gated, 110V
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 2 min. walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 2 min. walk
- To Airport: 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,870 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,900 Christmas/New Year's: $ 4,900 For stays of 7 nights or more, enjoy a free night. Travel Dates April 14 - December 16, 2019. Valid on all rate categories. New bookings only. Sorry, this promotion cannot be combined.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Larger pictures can be found on another page