email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Falaise des Oiseaux
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 2 bedroom villa
From its dramatic cliff-top location, on the northern coastline of French St. Martin in Terres Basses, villa Falaise des Oiseaux enjoys sublime water views across the ocean to the neighboring island of Anguilla on the distant horizon.
Just recently completely refurbished this lovely two bedroom home sits on nearly five acres of land in total privacy and offers a private pool, two king-size bedrooms with en-suite baths and an open-plan living room and kitchen. A veranda running the entire length of the property enjoys incredible 180° views over the ocean and provides covered areas for outside living and dining.
Steps lead down to a sun terrace with a free-form pool and comfortable lounge chairs and further areas for outside dining. Large glass sliding doors open from the veranda into an open-plan and light-filled interior space comprising a living room with natural wood and white linen furnishings and a pristine, brand new kitchen with white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and marble countertops.
The two bedrooms can be accessed from the living room or from the veranda and offer spectacular water views, a relaxing neutral decor, wide screen TV’s and brand new en-suite bathrooms with glass-surround rain showers.
Villa Falaise des Oiseaux offers complete privacy in a beautiful and tranquil setting and is just a 10 minute walk away from the lovely natural beach of Plum Bay. The village of Cupecoy in Dutch St. Maarten, for restaurants and grocery shopping, is just a 10 minute drive from the villa.
- Location: Cliffside, Terres Basses
- View: Marigot, Anguilla, Fabulous View
- Pool: 18x12ft
- Both bedrooms had king size bed, fan, bathroom, screens. Both have interior access. The two bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer and 110V
- Fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, gas oven, gas stove, icemaker, dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven
- Living Room:
- Fan, satellite tv, dvd, iPod dock, phone, screens
- Cliffside villa with breathtaking views. Complete privacy. Electric gate. WiFi internet, safe, gas bbq, no smoking inside, children over 12 years welcome.
- To Marigot: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 10 min. walk to Plum Bay (return uphill)
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,200 $ 3,800 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,800 $ 4,500 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,500 $ 7,500
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as purple number 8
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]