Villa Dream In Blue
Happy Bay, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
Nestled in a protected and very private tropical paradise is Dreamin’ Blue, a unique and luxurious villa. The views are stunning, overlooking the tranquil Happy Bay Beach, and the fabulous beach restaurants of Friar’s Bay. It is heaven here, blessed with every shade of blue from sky to Caribbean Sea.
This contemporary yet exotic villa provides the best of stylish indoor and outdoor living. Expansive terraces, in sand color stone inset with tropical plants, create a perfect flow from indoor out to the sea. Center stage is the large main pool accented with an encased Jacuzzi. A smaller plunge pool creates a private little oasis. Covered terraces filled with elegant teak furniture provide comfortable spaces to gather for lounging and dining.
The interior spaces are beautifully curated with colorful, stylish accents. The open plan great room features exotic hardwood floors, natural wood walls and elegant dark vaulted ceilings. Colorful art and decorative accents compliment the rooms. The stylish well-appointed chef’s kitchen opens to the breezy view and is flanked on each side by the dining and living room. The living space is filled with comfortable, tasteful furniture, touches of colorful fabrics and art.
The villa also has a beautiful fully equipped gym/spa housed in a wood walled space that opens to the views. The four bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms. Each is beautifully and colorfully decorated, reminiscent of a house in Bali. Each bedroom has a unique color scheme blending naturals with rich shades all accented by teak or exotic painted furnishings. The fourth bedroom connects to a private terrace, creating a perfect spot for children. The twin beds can also be converted into a king bed for a couple. The spa style bathrooms mix sandy beige tumbled marble tiles with mosaics and dark woods, marble countertops and stainless fixtures.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. You are a five minute stroll to the beach and Friar’s Bay restaurants. By car, you are a few minutes from the gourmet food capital of Grand Case as well as Hope Estate. In 15 minutes you arrive in Marigot and in 25 at the airport or Phillipsburg.
- Location: Happy Bay
- View: Anguilla and Grand Case Bay / Sunset
- Pool: Two swimming pools (the pools are heated for those who are squeamish about cold water!) and a Jacuzzi (not seperately heated, same temperature as the pool) overlook the sea.
- The bedrooms are spacious and tastefully decorated and are air conditioned. Three of the bedrooms have a king size bed, cupboards, direct access to the pools and a stunning view of the sea. The fourth bedroom has two twin size beds that can be joined together to make a large bed. It adjoins the master bedroom, making it an ideal children’s bedroom.
It opens onto a very private, beautifully decorated terrace with flowers, and has a gorgeous view of the sea and the mountains. Each of the air conditioned bedrooms has a dressing room, a fan, TV/DVD, Ipod outlet, Internet wifi. The master bedroom and the twin bedroom feature a bath tub with a shower - the two other bedrooms feature a shower.
Total bathrooms: 4½.
- The kitchen and the scullery are fully equipped and open on to a pleasantly ventilated dining area on one side, and on to the living room through a bar area on the other side.
- Living Room:
- The Living room is stylishly decorated, with exotic hardwood flooring, walls with antique patinas, and colorful touches of "Venetian stucco" in fashionable shades.
There are fans and air conditioning in the sitting room.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gym, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Ipod Device, Microwave, Mosquito repellent spray system, Near Beach, Safe, Satellite TV, Sauna, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Walking distance to Happy Bay Beach, Washer / Dryer, Wine Cooler
- This property is equipped with a mosquito repellent spray system, using essential oils! A new carbet - an attractive wooden hut - was recently added near the villa, to serve as a personal gym. Here, you will find a treadmill, an elliptical machine, a stationary bike, and weight plate equipment. There is also an infrared sauna equipped with an MP3, an ionization system and chromatic light. Enjoy the pleasure of working out in front of a beautiful view of the sea !
- Housekeeper, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: 5-10 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 15 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 5 min. walk
- To Airport: 25 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 6,000 $ 6,700 $ 7,200 December 15 - April 14: $ 7,500 $ 8,500 $ 9,500 Christmas/New Year's: $19,000 $19,000 $19,000 Book 5 nights minimum and get a free Kia Picanto. Clients are responsible for taxes, mandatory insurance, gas, upgrades & other fees. Not available for the Christmas/NY. No cash value will be provided if no rental car available. This promotion cannot be combined.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]