Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 3 bedroom condo
This 3 bedroom Penthouse is meticulously appointed to make your stay at Porto Cupecoy an unbelievable experience. The private roof deck with private plunge pool and outdoor kitchen offers the most beautiful views of the Simpson Bay Lagoon and the mountains of the island. Everyone who lives on the island knows that this is the view to want.
From the terrace off of the Living Room, watch the Sunset as your glorious day comes to an end, or just the beginning of a fun filled night on the Plaza of Porto Cupecoy, at one of the gastronomique restaurants.
Enjoy all the amenities that Porto Cupecoy has to offer, such as 24 hour security, underground parking, health & fitness center, 2 tennis courts, large common swimming pool, a gourmet super market, gastronomique restaurants, and chic boutiques.
Please note that rental rates include housekeeping every other day but do not include an arrival transfer.
- Location: Porto Cupecoy
- View: Marina and Simpson Bay Lagoon / Sunset
- Pool: Rooftop pool and shared communal pool
- The three bedrooms feature king, queen or 2 twins. All have airco, fan, bathroom, satellite tv. The bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer, 110V and airco. The master also has a tub. Total bathrooms: 3½
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, satellite tv, dvd, iPod dock, phone
- High-speed internet, bbq, gated, generator
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 2 min. walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 2 min. walk
- To Airport: 5 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,000 $ 3,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,800 $ 5,600 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,000 $ 7,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Larger pictures can be found on another page