email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Casa del Jefe
Mont Vernon, Orient, St. Martin - 4 bedroom villa
La Casa del Jefe is a private villa in St. Martin that boasts a magnificent 180 degree view from Orient Bay to Grand Case. Due to it’s high elevation in Mont Vernon 3, no matter where you are in the property, you'll be treated to breathtaking views of Tintamarre, Pinel island, and even Grand Case. One of the most magical and unique views in all of St. Martin.
The terrace, framed by glass railings, is perfect for cooling off in the infinity pool, sunbathing on the pool lounge chairs, or sipping champagne at one of the tall tables surrounding the space. The covered dining area is ideal for a luxurious meal with stunning views, and the seating area is perfect for catching up on a good book. Feel free to turn on the music using the outdoor speakers and play pool with friends and family.
The villa's interior is equally impressive, with views made possible through the sliding glass doors creating an outdoor/indoor experience. The living room is decorated in an elegant classic style and features comfortable plush sofas and a large flat-screen TV.
In the spacious and well-equipped kitchen, you'll find everything you need to prepare a meal or treat yourself to a private chef for those special occasions. The large dining table will provide plenty of space for your entire group to create lasting memories.
The four bedrooms, each with a king-size bed, have sliding doors that lead to the terrace with ocean views. All rooms have exterior and interior entrances. Two of the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with double vanities and showers. The main bedroom has the added bonus of a relaxing outdoor shower area.
Villa La Casa del Jefe is conveniently located in Mont Vernon 3 near Orient Bay beach and several gourmet restaurants in Orient Village, Grand Case, as well as the shopping area of Hope Estate. Enjoy the best of St. Martin life at La Casa del Jefe!
- Location: Mont Vernon III, Orient Bay
- Pool: 9x5x1.5m (30'x16'x5')
- Bedroom 1: 40 m2/430 sq.ft., interior/exterior access, king size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, outdoor shower, window, 220V, Smart TV, A/C, safe
Bedroom 2: 30 m2/320 sq.ft., interior/exterior access, king size bed, non ensuite bathroom with shower, 220V, Smart TV, A/C, safe
Bedroom 3: 25 m2/270 sq.ft., interior/exterior access, king size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, 220V, Smart TV, A/C, safe
Bedroom 4: 25 m2/270 sq.ft., interior/exterior access, king size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, 220V, Smart TV, A/C, safe
Total bathrooms: 4½. Bathrooms feature hairdryer and toiletries.
- Blender, microwave, toaster, nespresso, kettle, juicer, dishwasher, wine cooler, fridge, electric oven
- Living Room:
- 60 m2/645 sq.ft., Smart Satellite TV with French and American channels, sound system, 220V
- Special Comments:
- Child friendly, gated, ocean view, smoke detector, sunrise views, WiFi, outdoor speakers, parking pool chairs/loungers, outdoor dining, BBQ (gas), voltage adapters, washer/dryer (accessible to clients), iron, iron board
- To Beach: 5 min. (Orient Bay))
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. (Super U)
- To Nearest Bakery: 5 min. (Express Bacchus)
- To Airport: 45 min. (Juliana), 5 min. (Grand Case)
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 16: $ 3,350 $ 4,250 January 8 - April 14: $ 4,750 $ 6,225 Christmas/New Year's: $ 9,200 $ 9,200 Minimum stay: Low Season: 4 nights, High Season: 5 nights, Holiday Season: 7 nights All rates are quotes in US Dollars, and are subject to a 10% tax & service charge
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]