email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Belle de Nuit
Mont Choisy, Happy Bay, St.Martin - 5 bedroom villa
Temporarily removed from the rental list due to post-Irma remodeling/reconstruction.
Contact us for expected ready date. In the meantime, please see our price list for alternatives.
Sitting in the very private enclave of Mont Choisy is Belle de Nuit villa a modern 5-bedroom estate with views out to the Caribbean Sea and neighboring island, Anguilla. With an expansive terrace, you have shaded seating areas, sundrenched loungers pool side or a private corner covered gazebo for enjoying cocktails at sunset. The infinity pool with built in loungers provides the perfect escape from the Caribbean sun's rays.
Entering the main house, you immediately look out to the pool and ocean views. The modern fully equipped kitchen is located to the left of the main entrance, open to the view, and tastefully designed with stainless appliances. Meanwhile the living room with floor to ceiling glass doors, is on the opposite side of the entrance with a separate media corner for enjoying a Satellite TV at night. Ceiling fans keep this main space cool in the evenings. A mezzanine area can be found above the media corner which provides you access to the rooftop terrace.
Built on two levels, two bedrooms are located off the main living area, accessible by a private hallway while the remaining three lower level bedrooms are accessible from two outdoor staircases off the main terrace. The master bedroom, located on the main level, has a large soaking tub and separate shower in the en-suite bathroom. The bathroom for the second bedroom is across the hallway and not en-suite. These two bedrooms also have larger sliding glass doors to give access to the main terrace. The dcor is contemporary and the color palette is neutral with pops of red and animal print. The lower level bedrooms have sliding glass door entrances and their own private outdoor seating areas with sea and lush garden views.
Although secluded, Frair's Bay and Happy Bay beaches are steps away. A 3-minute drive takes you to the charming town of Grand Case filled with fabulous restaurants plus the Hope Estate area with a terrific French grocery store and Bacchus, one of the island's best restaurants and wine merchants. The airport is only a 20-minute drive away.
- Location: Mont Choisy - Happy Bay
- View: Anguilla, Happy Bay, Marigot Bay / Sunrise+Sunset
- Pool: 20ftx40ft
- The master bedroom features a king bed, TV, AC, ceiling fan and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom features a queen bed, AC, ceiling fan - Its bathroom is located across the hallway. Both of those bedrooms are located on the main level and can be accessed from the living area. The three other bedrooms are located on the lower level with access from the pool terrace. Two of those bedrooms feature a king bed when the fifth bedroom features a queen bed. Each of those three bedrooms have AC, ceiling fan and an en-suite bathroom. Master bathroom features a tub & a shower. All the other bathrooms have a shower.
- Living Room:
- Contemporary furniture, media corner & gourmet kitchen.
- HAir-conditioned bedrooms, Bar-B-Q Gaz, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Walking distance to Happy Bay Beach, Washer / Dryer
- Housekeeper, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: 5-10 min. walk to Happy Bay
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 5 min. drive
- To Airport: 40 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 5 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 5,000 $ 5,700 $ 6,200 $ 6,900 December 15 - April 14: $ 7,500 $ 8,500 $ 9,500 $10,500 Christmas/New Year's: $22,000 $22,000 $22,000 $22,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
A virtual tour from a few years ago...