email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 2 bedroom villa
This stunning two-bedroom contemporary villa is the perfect hideaway for a honeymoon couple, a small family or two couples. The stylish grand entrance creates a dramatic stage for a breathtaking sea view - sunsets are pure magic.
The grand living room is open, airy with an opulent contemporary attitude. Floor to ceiling doors disappear into the wall providing unobstructed views and breezes. Sand color travertine tiles flow seamlessly from indoors to outdoors. Gorgeous designer furniture detailed in beautiful dark woods, comfortable upholstered seating and tasteful art create a relaxing interior lounging area. The color scheme is relaxing in cream, off white and taupe. The sleek and stylish open plan kitchen is open to the view and the exterior dining room, while the barbeque is adjacent to the kitchen. Throughout the villa, pots filled with tropical plants dot the terraces creating a Feng shui attitude.
The two very large and equal size bedrooms are places of relaxing solitude furnished in cream bedding, beautiful fabrics, soft sand polished travertine tiles and beautifully inlaid woods. The spa style bathrooms are simply gorgeous, each one in unique combination of luxe woods, travertine and stainless fixtures. Both have oversized walk-in showers.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It is a short drive to Baie Longue Beach and to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. You are 2 minutes to the grocery at Puerto Cupecoy and another five minutes to the airport. In 10 minute you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case or Philipsburg’s shopping haven.
- Pool: Yes (40'x16'x5' / 12x5x1.5m) plus jacuzzi
- Bedroom 1: 30 m2/325 sq.ft., exterior access, king size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, 220V, Smart Satellite TV, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Bedroom 2: 30 m2/325 sq.ft., exterior access, king size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, 220V, Satellite TV, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Total baths: 2 with hair dryers and toiletries
- Blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, dishwasher, fire extinguisher, fridge gas stove/oven, ceiling fan, A/C
- Living Room:
- Smart satellite TV with French and American channels, sound system with speakers, ceiling fan, a/c, phone, 110V/220V
- Child friendly, pet friendly, gated, ocean view, generator, smoke detector, sunset views, WiFi, wheelchair accessible, outdoor speakers, parking, pool chairs/loungers, pool umbrellas, outdoor dining, BBQ, washer/dryer, iron, iron board, outdoor gym, anti-mosquito system
- To Marigot: 11 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 10 min. drive
- To Beach: 5 min. drive to Long Bay
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 2 bedr. April 15 - December 16: $ 5,000 January 8 - April 14: $ 8,400 Christmas/New Year's: $13,500 Weekly rate now: $9,000 (35% discount!) For 4 bedrooms (with Jacaranda): $13,000 (37% discount)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as close to brown number 21/23
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]