email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Baie Longue Beach House
Baie Longue, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
This wonderful, West Indian style home with lovely arches on the sea side is located directly on the beautiful beach of Baie Longue with over a mile of shimmering white sand.
The villa’s inviting interiors feature marble flooring throughout and a very comfortable blend of antique and Caribbean rattan furnishings. The spacious living/dining room has large glass sliding doors opening out to a covered gallery that runs the full length of the villa providing ample space for outside lounging and dining. Stepping down from the covered gallery is a beautiful beachfront heated pool and terrace area and direct access to the beach of Baie Longue.
There are three air-conditioned bedrooms (one king and two queen size) each with their own en-suite baths. All three bedrooms open out to the covered gallery and two of the bedrooms also can be accessed from the main living area of the villa.
There is a large open air living/dining room with direct access to the covered gallery. Outdoors there is ample space for covered dining and enjoying the wonderful ocean view. The music system has speakers in almost every room as well as outside. Marble floors throughout give this Caribbean rattan and antique furnished home a very comfortable feeling. A large swimming pool between the house and the beach is a wonderful place to relax and spend the day lounging.
Facing the sea and surrounded by lovely gardens the villa is within walking distance of the beautiful hotel La Samanna and just a 10 minute drive to restaurants and shopping.
Please note: No children under 10 yrs.
- Location: Terres Basses on Baie Longue
- View: Ocean, Saba and Baie Longue / Sunset
- Pool: Yes, 40ftx17ftx5ft (12mx5mx1.3m), heated
- The master has a king size bed, the other two a queen. All have A/C, fan, screens and bathroom. All bathrooms have shower, 110V and hair dryer. The master a tub as well
- Fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, fan, gas oven, gas stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer, iron
- Living Room:
- Fan, satellite tv, dvd, phone, screens
- WiFi, Safe, charcoal bbq, gated, generator
- No smoking, animals on site. Not suitable for children under 10 years.
- Housekeeper, caretaker, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: on the beach
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 5 min. drive
- To Airport: 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 15: $ 5,400 $ 5,700 $ 6,000 December 15 - April 14: $ 8,400 $ 8,400 $ 8,400 Christmas/New Year's: $12,000 $12,000 $12,000 Get excited to travel again with paying for only 5 nights when staying for 7 nights! Valid through the remainder of low season (through Dec. 15, 2020). Ask us about the "force majeure" clause in case of airport closures, or other unforeseen events.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as light blue number 4
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]