email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 3 bedroom condo
Aisling is a beautiful spacious apartment located in the Porto Cupecoy residence in Dutch St. Maarten with a fabulous view of Simpson Bay Lagoon and the mountains of St. Maarten in the background as well as the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
With 3 large bedrooms Aisling is perfect for families as well as friends travelling together. Each bedroom features a full marble bath with double vanity sinks and special rain showers. The living room and dining area plus the kitchen, bar and breakfast area open onto a private covered terrace. The residence has been professionally and tastefully decorated featuring quality furnishings and beautiful original works of art by famous island artist Sir Roland Richardson, Alison Shaw and one of the Romare Bearden.
This residence is just steps away from Porto Cupecoy’s spectacular lagoon pool and marina with water sports and boat charters, gourmet grocery store and some of the most exciting new restaurants and cafes in St. Maarten. There is also a fully equipped fitness center and 2 lighted tennis courts. Just a short walk to beautiful Cupecoy Beach.
- Location: Porto Cupecoy
- View: Simpson Bay Lagoon / Sunset
- Pool: shared communal pool
- One bedroom has a king size bed, the second queen and the third 2 full beds and an extra sofa twin size bed. All have airco, fan, bathroom and satellite tv. The bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer, 110V and airco. The master also has a bath. Total bathrooms: 3½
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, satellite tv, dvd, iPod dock, phone
- High-speed internet, gated, 110V, generator
- No-smoking, child friendly, A gym and 2 tennis courts are communal located in the Porto Cupecoy complex
Full size pictures can be found on another page.
View general pictures of Porto Cupecoy & Marina.
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 2 min. walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 2 min. walk
- To Airport: 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 16: $ 2,200 $ 2,870 January 8 - April 14: $ 3,300 $ 3,900 Christmas/New Year's: $ 6,300 $ 6,300
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Larger pictures can be found on another page