email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
Located in the deed community of Terres Basses (Lowlands), Kiwi is a spacious and elegant 3 bedroom villa overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This new villa, tastefully designed and decorated by our architects, is nestled into the hillside of the French Side, 2 minutes away from Long bay or Plum bay beaches.
You will enjoy a large private pool perfect for swimming. You can also sunbathe on one of the many lounge chairs or stay in the shade under the covered terrace. La Kiwi also features a gorgeous modern kitchen. A BBQ is also available. Dine al fresco using the long dining table seating up to 10 people. The daybed under the pergola is perfect to read a book, take a nap or just relax while enjoying the outdoors.
The air-conditioned living room and indoor dining area are decorated in a perfect modern Caribbean style. You can stay in touch with your friends and family by using the free Wi-Fi. The villa has modern furniture designed by different Europeans such as Manotti (Italian designer) which add more beauty to the place.
You will find some of the best restaurants offering a perfect blend of French and local cuisine within a 10-minute drive. Grand Case, gourmet capital of the Caribbean, is only twenty minutes away. La Kiwi is perfect for one to 3 couples or a family looking for a relaxing vacation with the liberty to drive around in a relative secured island where local people live in respect with European and North American people. An island to discover and which should become your usual vacation destination.
- Location: Terres Basses, St.Martin
- Yes. The pool is heated from October 15 to April 15. For an additional amount of $350 US plus tax per week, you can have it heated during your stay between April 16 and October 14.
- All 3 air-conditioned bedrooms have a king size bed and a complete en-suite bathroom. 2 bedrooms also feature a private garden area with an outdoor shower. One bedroom has an outside bath with a little private garden. Each spacious bedroom has plenty of room to put away your clothes and personal items so you will feel right at home. In addition to give you a beautiful view, the sliding doors of the bedrooms give you access to the terrace and the pool just a few steps away.
- Kitchen and Dining:
- Gas BBQ, Blender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster and Vacuum cleaner
- Outside areas:
- Housekeeper, gated, wifi, a/c, washer/dryer, iron&board, hair dryer, essentials, safe, first aid kit, Cable TV, no pets
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,520 $ 3,850 $ 4,620 December 15 - April 14: $ 5,700 $ 6,400 $ 7,000 Christmas/New Year's: $13,000 $13,000 $13,000 All rates are based on a 1-2 persons per bedroom. All prices are subject to an 10% government tax and service fee. All reservations must have a minimum of 5 nights stay (except Christmas and New Year period). All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]