Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 2 bedroom condo
A brand new, luxury, hip 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath residence in Porto Cupecoy - just steps to the BEACH!
The location within Porto Cupecoy is great as the views from the terrace are expansive taking in the wonderful views of the Marina, the plaza plus views of Simpson Bay and sweeping views of the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
You'll love the decor - its' fun, modern and colorful! And includes your own POOL TABLE!
This 6th floor spacious residence opens almost entirely to the big covered terrace area. The spacious living area with open European kitchen, dining (for 4) and your 'gaming area' are bright and airy and open to this oversized covered terrace. Here you'll have it all, enjoying views of the Marina, the lovely community pool area and the Caribbean Sea!
Relax and watch your favorite shows on the large flat screen TV's with Dish Network satellite system. Enjoy the exclusive amenities just for Porto Cupecoy guests and residents - state of the art fitness center, special 'beach entry' pool, night lighted tennis courts AND you're just a 2 minute stroll to CUPECOY BEACH! PLUS within a few minutes' drive in either direction are 4 - 5 of the island's other best beaches.
Comfortable Bedrooms - Two spacious bedrooms are very comfortable and offer privacy for everyone. One with a Queen size bed features a private marble bath with rainshower and double vanity sinks. The other with King size bed has a full marble bath with separate rainshower, deep soaking tub and double vanity sinks.
The community is the best on the island! There is a Special 'Lagoon Pool', a state of the art Fitness Center and 2 Lighted Tennis Courts all beautifully maintained and available for the exclusive use of Porto Cupecoy residents and guests. The Plaza of Porto Cupecoy with its charming shops and variety of restaurants plus its Gourmet Grocery and Salon is just steps from this residence PLUS it is just a 2 minute stroll to CUPECOY BEACH and five more of the island's other best beaches, all within less than a ten minute drive.
Porto Cupecoy is in the heart of the island's 'Gold Coast' - strategically located on the French/Dutch border - adjacent to the new Blue Mall with fine shops and restaurants and minutes to the Atlantis Casino complex with many fine dining options.
PLUS the location couldn't be any better. Close to the airport; dining, shops, casino and nightlife at Maho; the island's best dining plus casino at Atlantis; the famed La Samanna Hotel and the charming French capital town of Marigot are ALL 10 - 15 minutes away!!
Come Relax and Enjoy and HAVE FUN at Tropical Waves!
- Location: Porto Cupecoy, Building 6, Unit 6B, Cupecoy
- Pool: A large common pool surrounded by a spacious sun deck with plenty of lounge chairs for your use during your stay.
- Master Bedroom 1 - Offers a king size bed, flat screen TV, spacious closet and en-suite bathroom with oversized deep soaking marble bathtub, separate marble rainshower, double vanity sinks, built in closets & hairdryer.
Master Bedroom 2 - Offers a queen size bed, flat screen TV, closet space, oversized marble bathtub, separate marble rainshower, double vanity sinks, built in closets & hairdryer.
- The impeccable kitchen features granite countertops and is equipped with deluxe stainless steel Viking appliances, triple door refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, toaster and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots
- Living/Dining Room:
- The living & dining area offers fun, modern, colorful decor and includes your own Billiard Table...Dining table seating for 4 persons.
- Spectacular views, central air conditioning, high-speed wireless internet connection, satellite television, flat screen TVs in all bedrooms and living room, DVD/CD player, NetTalk Voice Over internet phone for free calls to the US & Canada, washer & dryer and guests can use all amenities of Porto Cupecoy to include large common pool area, fitness facility, designated parking and 24 hour security
- Bigger pictures can be found on another page.
View general pictures of Porto Cupecoy & Marina.
The condo is conveniently located a short drive away from the airport with restaurants, shops and grocery store all within the property plus the Blue Mall is a short walk away. Princess Juliana International Airport – 5 minutes, Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 35 minutes, Marigot, the French capital – 20 minutes, Nearest Casino – short drive to Atlantis Casino, Restaurant – within Porto Cupecoy and others are within walking distance or a short drive away, Maho area - within 1.5 mile drive.
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 1,850 $ 2,250 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,275 $ 2,750 Christmas/New Year's: $ 2,900 $ 2,900 All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport meet & greet, welcome basket and maid service 3 times per week (excl. Sundays/Public Holidays) 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's where a 12 night minimum is required. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Larger pictures can be found on another page