email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Oyster Pond, St.Martin - 5 bedroom villa
Rise to the magnificent scenery of the Caribbean's emerald waters on this tropical estate set in the midst of one of the most prestigious areas in the Caribbean, Oyster Pond. The four bedroom, four and a half bathroom main house of this deluxe estate is tastefully appointed with marble floors and all imaginable amenities.
The large pool and deck overlooking the Oyster Pond marina, grant you seclusion and privacy while enjoying the relaxing views of the beaches and the surrounding Atlantic Ocean. A separate guesthouse called the "Cottage" hosts a large studio apartment above with maid quarters down below (living on property). All of the bedrooms are air-conditioned. Experience this Caribbean "Garden of Eden" while basking in the friendliness and true hospitality of your Caribbean dream vacation.
The villa features: Pool (20 X 26), 1 King, 3 Queens,1 Twin bed, Air conditioned bedrooms, Cable TV, / DVD, Stereo with CD, Completely equipped kitchen with Ice maker, Gas Grill, Washer & Dryer, Beach just a short walk across the street, Magnificent views, Telephone (3 ext: bedroom/livingroom and cottage) Internet access, Maid service (Mon-Sat).
- Location: Oyster Pond
- Pool: Private pool (20’ x 26’) overlooking the magnificent views, lounge chairs and outdoor dining area
- Master Bedroom – King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom #2 – Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower and terrace.
Bedroom #3 – Two twin beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower and bedroom opens onto the pool deck.
Bedroom #4 – Queen Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower and bedroom opens onto the pool deck.
Bedroom #5 – A separate cottage hosts a large studio apartment with queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower, TV, telephone and terrace.
- Fully equipped kitchen…Equipment includes stove, oven, fridge, ice machine, microwave, blender, toaster and coffee maker.
- Living Room:
- Nicely decorated living room with plantation-style furnishings & leather couch, ceiling fans and dining table seating for 8 persons.
- Magnificent views of Oyster Pond Marina, beaches & Atlantic Ocean, all bedrooms are air conditioned, telephone, cable TV, DVD player, stereo with CD player, Gas BBQ grill, washer & dryer, computer & internet access in the cottage, housekeeper living in the maid quarters below the cottage
A little bit bigger pictures can be found on another page.
- To Beach: Dawn Beach is just a short walk away
- To Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 3 miles
- To Restaurant: 0.2 miles
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 5 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $3,300 $3,900 $4,500 December 15 - April 14: $4,500 $5,000 $5,700 Christmas/New Year's: $8,800 $8,800 $8,800
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]