Point Blanche, St.Martin - 1 bedroom condo
This spacious (1200 sf) Seneca apartment, is a new and modern way of spending an unforgettable vacation in Sint Maarten. This modern condo is fully equipped with quality appliances, wood cabinets, premium tile throughout the apartment, and beautiful, European style, modern furnishing.
For safety and comfort the Seneca apartments feature secure gated access, reserved parking, standby generator and full hurricane protection. You will enjoy fabulous ocean views during the day and stars at night. The ample terraced areas provide spectacular views of St. Barth’s and magniﬁcent sunrises. A wonderful steady breeze and the constant sound of ocean waves will keep you cooled and relaxed after a busy day of adventures.
While in Seneca you can enjoy time on your private, specious balcony or on a beautifully terraces and landscaped ocean front pool.
A convenient 6 passenger elevator is strategically located to offer guests ease of movement to every ﬂoor including the swimming pool.
This location provides very easy access to the most beautiful beaches, restaurants, natural reserves on the island. There has never been a better time and opportunity for an unforgettable, relaxing and adventurous vacation.
- Location: Pointe Blanche
- Pool: Elevator that goes directly to the swimming pool.
- Master Bedroom 1 - The Master Bedroom/master bath offers a king-size bed with a mattress that is covered with waterproof Medical Grade Bed Bug Proof and Allergy reduction Addition Matress Protector, safe, air conditioning. The bathroom features hair dryer, white towels (8) and beach towels (4). Total bathrooms: 1½
- Full equipped kitchen w/ - expresso maker - NESPRESSO - coffee maker - water kettle - cake stand - toaster for 4 - wafﬂe maker - electric wine opener - ﬂatware set for 8 (large and small plates, bowls, cups) - small coffee cups + saucers (6) - large cups (3) - glassware for wine (4), champagne (6), water (4) - basic pots and pen (1 large, 1 medium, medium frying pan) - large pepper grinder - large salad bowl - large container for bread like tortillas - linen (in the large closet) - and more
- Living Room:
- Guest sleeping sofa - sleeps 2 - ROKU TV w/ international channels and 1000s movies - lazy boy lamps (last about 10 hrs)- can be charged - iHome speaker system uses bluetooth connection.
- Apartment space 1,195 square feet, gated area, common swimming pool, standby generator, hurricane shutters and hurricane proof glass, reserved free parking for one car, elevator, very large and private balcony equipped w/ lounged chairs and high table and stools for a great ocean view, quiet air conditioning in every room, elevator that goes directly to a swimming pool, internet throughout the apartment and balcony, large closet, laundry washer and dryer, iron w/ iron board
- Nearest Beach: Great Bay Beach – Within a few minutes’ drive away or 20 minutes walk passing the cruise terminal/port services.
- The apartment is conveniently located a short drive away from the Philipsburg, boardwalk with restaurants, shops and grocery store. Princess Juliana International Airport – 1 mile, Marigot, the French capital – 7 miles, Nearest Casino in Philipsburg – 1 mile, Maho area – 8 miles.
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax and service): 1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 1,505 December 15 - April 14: $ 1,995 Christmas/New Year's: $ 4,025 All above mentioned rates are per night. Reservations of 5 nights or more include airport meet & greet and maid service 2 times a week. 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
|- - - Sleeping Sofa - - -|