email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Oyster Pond, St.Martin - 1 bedroom villa
Hope Cottage is hidden away at the top of the hill in Oyster Pond on the Dutch side of St. Maarten. Architect designed just for the owner and his wife, this neat little villa and its lush gardens is the perfect vacation getaway for any couple and is ideal for a honeymoon or a holiday with a special friend.
The views of the Atlantic Ocean and the surrounding islands are spectacular. Gentle breezes off the ocean keep you cool while sunning yourself at the lovely pool. You also are only a short distance from some of the best beaches on the east end of the island. Hope cottage is located near the French border and is only 15 minutes to Marigot, the capital of the French side, with all its wonderful restaurants and night life. You are also only 15 minutes to Philipsburg, the Dutch side capital, with all the casinos, restaurants and great shopping that is available for that perfect vacation.
- Location: Oyster Bay
- Pool: Private pool overlooking the wonderful views of Dawn Beach & the Atlantic Ocean
- Master Bedroom – King Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, modern en-suite bathroom with double showers
- Fully equipped kitchen to include stove, fridge, microwave, blender, toaster, dishwasher and coffee maker.
- Living Room:
- Cozy living room with French furnishings and ceiling fans. Couches convert to beds for guest’s children. Dining table seating 4 persons in kitchen with another seating 6 persons on terrace. All windows are fully screened.
- Wonderful views over Dawn Beach & the Atlantic Ocean, air-conditioned bedroom, phone, wireless internet, TV, VCR, stereo with CD player, BBQ grill, alarm, master bathroom has double showers, perfect villa for two. The Cottage has 2 bathrooms.
- To Beach: 0.2 miles to Dawn Beach
- To Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 3 miles
- To Restaurant: 0.2 miles
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 1 bedr. April 25 - May 30: $ 2,100 May 31 - June 26: $ 1,925 June 27 - November 7: $ 1,820 November 8 - December 17: $ 1,925 January 4 - April 24: $ 2,625 Christmas/New Year's: $ 2,625 Thursday to Thursday travel (convenient for Sunwing and West Air flights from Canada) Thursday to Thursday only, when booking for 2 weeks or more. Other multi-weekly stays 15% discount Other weekly stays, like Saturday to Saturday. Specials not valid during Christmas/New Year's weeks Additional Family Members – $330 p/week (Up to 1 person and only family member) All rates are based on 7 nights Reservations of 5 nights or more include airport meet & greet and welcome basket Maid service 5 times per week (not including holidays & weekends) 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom & for a surcharge ($330.00 p/week), owner will allow 1 additional family member Minimum Booking is 7 nights except for Christmas & New Year’s Weeks Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]