email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Sol Y Mar
Simpson Bay, St.Maarten - 3 bedroom penthouse
Sol Y Mar, a charming second-level private penthouse villa, nestled between a vibrant collection of favorite eateries, bars, branch style bakeries and the lapping turquoise waters of Simpson Bay – the heartbeat of the Dutch side. As the saying goes, “location, location, location” and Sol Y Mar certainly fits that criteria. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom top-level penthouse sits directly on Kim Sha Beach and is minutes’ away from Simpson Bay Beach, Mullet Bay and the infamous Sunset Beach Bar.
The spacious living and dining area is tastefully furnished with a Caribbean flair and opens onto the seaside terrace area with private pool. A convenient and open kitchen was made for socialising and features modern appliances.
Enjoy breakfast on the seaside patio while taking in the view of the blue waters and tropical palm trees as there are several outdoor spaces from which you can choose from.
The penthouse features three individually decorated bedroom suites, each with en-suite bathrooms. Two bedrooms offer a king size bed and the third bedroom offers two queen beds and will comfortably sleep up to 8 guests. Children are welcome here, making it an ideal location for families. All bedrooms offer air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV, in-room safe and ample storage space.
Highlights of Sol Y Mar:
The location is conveniently within walking distance to a large grocery store, smaller convenience stores, a menagerie of restaurants to suit your taste, beach and piano bars, nightclubs, bakeries, pharmacy, banks, casinos, a movie theater, spas, salons and many small shops for a duty-free retail fix. For the adventure seekers there are a myriad of activities on the beach including; jet-skis, kayaks, scuba diving excursions, and daily catamaran sails to the neighboring islands of St. Barths, Saba and Anguilla is a five-minute walk away. If you are tired of the sea, sun, and sand and are looking for a fun night out, take a short drive to Maho – the night life capital and enjoy fine cuisine, shopping, and the casino or dance the night away.
Enjoy this elegantly appointed penthouse villa…Enjoy breakfast on the seaside patio and plan your day while taking int the view of the blue waters and tropical palms. Just walk down the stair and you are just steps away from the beach. Indulge in a serene sunset stroll, have a drink and take in the live music at the neighbouring beach bar or enjoy a meal at the restaurant below…Sol Y Mar offers the perfect retreat for your Caribbean vacation!
- Pool: Oversized infinity pool with lounge chairs located on the rooftop of the building.
- Master Bedroom: King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen Cable TV, in-room safe, ample storage space and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 2 – King Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen Cable TV, in-room safe, ample storage space and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 3 – 2 Queen beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen Cable TV, in-room safe, ample storage space and en-suite bathroom with shower
- The fully equipped kitchen features beautiful cabinetry, stone counter tops, stainless steel appliances, full size refrigerator with freezer and ice maker, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, full set of dishes, pots/pans, crockery, kitchenware, etc.
- Living/Dining Area:
- The living area is elegantly furnished with with a Caribbean flair and has a flat screen TV offering Cable TV service. Indoor dining area for up to 8 persons.
- Top-Level oceanfront penthouse; air-conditioned living/dining/kitchen area and all three bedrooms; high-speed wireless internet connection; Cable TV in living room and bedrooms (all flat screen TVs); in-room safe in each bedroom; laundry area with washer & dryer; gas BBQ gill; iron/ironing board; hairdryer; parking; 110 v
- Nearest beach: Simpson Bay Beach – Just a short walk down the private pathway to the side of the complex
- The penthouse is conveniently located a short drive away from the airport with restaurants, shops, casinos, grocery stores and a lot more within walking distance. Princess Juliana International Airport – 5 minutes (2.5 miles away), Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 20 minutes, Marigot, the French capital – 20 minutes, Nearest Casino – walking distance at Pelican Resort, Restaurants – Restaurants and beach bar within walking distance and short drive to additional restaurants & Maho entertainment area – within 2.5 mile drive.
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,500 $ 3,900 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,700 $ 5,100 Christmas/New Year's: $ 6,500 $ 6,500 All rates are based on 7 nights Reservations of 5 nights or more include airport meet & greet and welcome basket 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates Rates are based on a maximum occupancy of 8 persons Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year’s Weeks Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]