Oyster Pond, St.Maarten - 3 bedroom condo
Escape to your home in Paradise…The Lighthouse is ideal for those looking for luxury, privacy and relaxation and at the same time have access to all the amenities that a resort has to offer!
The Lighthouse at Oyster Bay, located at the tip of a distinctive hideaway, offers a unique vacation experience in a private residence with all the amenities of a resort.
Characterized by its iconic rooftop rotunda, The Lighthouse boasts a total of 18 spectacular 3 Bedroom residences. The rooftop “vanishing edge” pool and 360-degree glass dome clubhouse offer panoramic views of St. Barths, just across the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the picturesque Oyster Pond Marina.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted with a Grand Stair and tropical glass mosaic fountain. Inside, the double master suite-designed residences feature inspired architectural detailing, and have been crafted with the finest materials.
Lighthouse 1B is a luxury condominium located on a ground floor featuring direct waterfront views of both the ocean and Oyster Pond Marina from a relaxing outdoor terrace. A comfortable modern floor plan is nestled between the island’s mile long Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond.
The amenities at The Lighthouse include:
This property offers a fully private living experience with all the amenities that a luxury resort has to offer...Oyster Bay Beach Resort is just steps away from The Lighthouse and extends its full menu of activities to Lighthouse residents and guests to include the following and more:
As a guest of The Lighthouse, your Caribbean vacation includes the following:
At Oyster Bay Beach Resort, you can pamper yourself with the following:
This 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom residence is located on the ground floor of The Lighthouse with its own private waterfront “vanishing edge” plunge pool overlooking the dramatic views. The luxurious furnishings in Unit 1B offer a mid-century contemporary theme.
Unit 1B Residence Amenities include:
Come and escape to your home in Paradise at this wonderful waterfront residence...
- Pool: Private waterfront "vanishing edge" plunge pool within the condo. In addition, there is a rooftop “vanishing edge” pool and 360-degree glass dome clubhouse and athletic facility offering panoramic views of the Ocean, St. Barths and the picturesque Oyster Pond Marina.
- Master Bedroom 1 and 2 – The Master Bedrooms offer king size beds, spacious closet, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen TV with digital cable service, IPod ready clock radio and direct views of the water from the private terrace. The fully appointed in-suite master bathroom offers a two person soaking tub, double bowl sinks, granite finished shower and frameless glass enclosures.
Bedroom 3 – The guest room offers a queen size bed, spacious closet, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen TV with digital cable service, IPod ready clock radio and direct views of the water from the private terrace. The in-suite bathroom offers a private shower, single bowl sink & water closet.
- The impeccable state-of-the art kitchen features a breakfast bar/island with seating for four and island sink and is equipped with top-of-the-line appliances from the GE Monogram Series to include cook top, oven, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, custom built in-counter beverage & wine cooler and dishwasher. Kitchen accessories include coffee maker, toaster, blender, sandwich maker, rice cooker, waffle maker, food processor, garbage disposal and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots for you to prepare that gourmet meal...
- Living/Dining Area:
- The living room has beautiful views of the ocean & peninsula opening onto a wraparound terrace area. Living room is tastefully furnished with mid-century contemporary furnishings. The entertainment center in the living room offers a 50” plasma flat screen TV with blue ray disc player, stereo receiver, Bose surround sound system, IPod dock, DVD & CD player. The dining area offers seating for six persons.
- Spectacular waterfront views of the ocean, St. Barths & Oyster Pond Marina; central air-conditioning with individual climate control; telephone; high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access; 50” plasma flat screen TV with blue ray disc player, stereo receiver, Bose surround sound system, IPod dock; DVD & CD player in living area; all bedrooms with flat screen TV with digital cable service; IPod ready clock radio; in room hairdryers; safe; washer & dryer; iron & ironing board; smoke detector; 24/7 security
- Nearest beach: Dawn Beach – short stroll to Dawn Beach
- Princess Juliana International Airport – 8 miles, Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 3 miles, Marigot, the French capital – 7 miles, Nearest Casino – just a few minutes away at Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort, Oyster Bay Beach Resort is just steps away from The Lighthouse and extends access to Oyster Bay Beach Resort facilities and its full menu of activities to Lighthouse residents and guests. In addition, there are five wonderful restaurants to include Italian cuisine, beach bar, fresh seafood and luncheon cabana. The Lighthouse is located just 10 minutes away from Orient Beach and 15 minutes away from the village of Grande Case, the dining capital of the Caribbean.
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,850 $ 4,900 December 15 - April 14: $ 5,075 $ 6,300 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,500 $ 7,500 All rates are based on 7 nights Maid service 5 times per week (not including holidays & weekends) 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year’s Weeks Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]