Beacon Hill, St.Maarten - 2 bedroom condo
Introducing Coco Fair – Brand new, lovely 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom condo located at the Acqua Residences in Beacon Hill – just steps to the BEACH!
Acqua Residences is a new condominium development that has just been completed. It has been constructed by one of the leading development and architectural agencies on island with designs from Ignacio Jauregui, who is a rising star within the industry.
The property consists of a total of 11 condos…The complex is finished to a high level of modernist design and offers only the highest quality of interior finishes. Care and focus has been carried out to create a masterpiece of high end design.
As the saying goes, “location, location, location” and Acqua Residences certainly fits that criteria. A short 2 minute walk away gives you access to the famous Simpson Bay beach and over a mile of golden sand and warm turquoise Caribbean waters. Some of St Maarten’s best bars, restaurants, casinos and boutiques are moments away.
e spacious living area is beautifully decorated with elegant, contemporary furnishings…Dining area offers seating for 10.
The kitchen is fully equipped and offers a breakfast bar area with 3 bar stools, stone counter tops, beautiful cabinets with first class appliances.
Comfortable & Spacious Bedrooms – Two spacious bedrooms are very comfortable and offer privacy for everyone. The master bedroom offers a king size bed, closet space, a flat screen TV (Smart TV) and private bathroom with spacious closets, double sinks and shower. The guest room offers a king size bed, closet space, flat screen TV (Smart TV) and a private bathroom with closet space, single sink and shower.
This particular condo is a corner unit on the main level of the complex with the largest terrace area which is nicely decorated with lounge chairs, outdoor sitting and dining area and there is a gas BBQ grill for your use.
There is a private pathway to the beach located to the side of the complex.
Communal Facilities at Acqua Residences:
Coco Fair is located 5 minutes from Princess Juliana International Airport and is conveniently located, just moments away, to other white sand beaches (Maho Beach, Mullet Bay, Cupecoy Beach, Long Bay), watersports, French bakeries, banks, drug stores, grocery stores, gyms, hairdressing salons, ice-cream parlors, massage centers, theatres, restaurants/bars, duty free shopping, casinos and night entertainment.
Enjoy this elegantly appointed condominium…Whether you are looking for quiet, rest and relaxation or a truly action packed Caribbean experience. Coco Fair offers the perfect retreat for your Caribbean vacation!
- Pool: Oversized communal infinity pool with lounge chairs located on the rooftop of the building.
- Master Bedroom 1 – King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet space, flat screen TV (Smart TV) and en-suite bathroom with spacious closets, safe, double sinks and shower.
Bedroom 2 – King Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet space, flat screen TV (Smart TV) and en-suite bathroom with closet space, single sink and shower.
- The fully equipped kitchen features beautiful cabinetry, stone counter tops, stainless steel appliances, full size refrigerator with freezer and ice maker, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, full set of dishes, pots/pans, crockery, kitchenware, etc.
- Living/Dining Area:
- The living area is elegantly furnished with modern, contemporary furnishings. Indoor dining area for up to 10 persons.
- Air-conditioned throughout, cell phone, high-speed wireless internet connection, Flat screen TV (Smart TV) in each bedroom, personal safe, laundry area with washer & dryer, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, parking, 110 v
- Nearest beach: Simpson Bay Beach – Just a short walk down the private pathway to the side of the complex
- Princess Juliana International Airport – 5 minutes, Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 30 minutes, Marigot, the French capital – 25 minutes, Nearest Casino – short drive to casinos, Restaurants – short drive to restaurants & Maho entertainment area – within 0.5 mile drive.
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,500 $ 3,000 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,000 $ 3,500 Christmas/New Year's: $ 4,500 $ 4,500 Book a 5 night stay or more and get a free Kia Picanto for the duration of your stay. Please note that upgrades, taxes, fees, insurance and gas are at the guest's expense. All rates are based on 7 nights Reservations of 5 nights or more include airport meet & greet and welcome basket Maid service 1 time per week (not including holidays & weekends) 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year’s Weeks Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]