A Perfect Sunset
Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 2 bedroom condo
You’ll find everything you expect from a relaxed Caribbean vacation at “A Perfect Sunset”, a lovely 2 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Condominium located in the gated community of Cupecoy Beach Club.
The Cupecoy Beach Club encompasses a group of privately owned and individually decorated apartments. Enjoy the privacy and tranquility that sets Cupecoy Beach Club apart from the hustle and bustle of other St. Maarten properties. Situated on top of the Cupecoy cliffs, this oceanfront, ground floor condo offers spectacular views of Saba and the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
This fully air-conditioned condominium features a comfortable sunken living room, spacious and open kitchen and two terraces where you may enjoy the direct oceanfront views and the spectacular sunsets!
The living area is comfortably furnished and for your enjoyment, there is a flat screen television with Cable TV, DVD and CD player. The kitchen is fully equipped featuring stainless steel appliances and the indoor dining area accommodates 6 persons.
The Master Bedroom has a king size bed, flat screen television with Cable TV, safe and en-suite bathroom with walk-in closet, double sinks and shower. The second bedroom is oceanfront with its own private terrace and has two queen beds, flat screen television with Cable TV, DVD player, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with single sink and shower.
There are two beaches located directly on secluded Cupecoy Beach. On site, guests of A Perfect Sunset can enjoy the large common pool area with lounge chairs and umbrellas. There is also a fitness facility and lush tropical gardens around the property.
The main bonus of A Perfect Sunset is undeniably its location on Cupecoy Beach. This beach is situated adjacent to Mullet Bay Beach and golf course, just ½ mile away from the border of the French side of the island. High end resorts and residential complexes dot the area. Starz Casino and a number of restaurants within this complex are located just across the street from Cupecoy Beach Club. The Maho Village is less than one mile away and is a hub of activity with shops, Casinos, restaurants, bars and great entertainment, as well as a medical clinic and pharmacy. Within ½ mile away towards the French Border, enjoy the Blue Mall offering a selection of shops & restaurants.
Enjoy this wonderful island style, comfortable condominium…Whether you are looking for quiet, rest and relaxation or a truly action packed vacation experience, A Perfect Sunset offers the perfect Caribbean get-a-way!
- Pool: A large common pool area surrounded by a spacious deck with lounge chairs & umbrellas for your use. There is a pool bar which is seasonal (during high season/winter months only) and offering bar service and a selection of light meals.
- Master Bedroom 1 – Garden-view, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen television with Cable TV, personal safe and en-suite bathroom with walk-in closet, double sinks & shower.
Bedroom 2 – Oceanfront with its own private terrace, two queen beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen television with Cable TV, DVD player and en-suite bathroom with walk-in closet, single sink & shower.
- The impeccable kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Living/Dining Area:
- The living & dining area is comfortably furnished with Caribbean style décor and there is dining table seating for 6 persons.
- Oceanfront offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, fully air-conditioned, premium beddings & linens, towels/beach towels provided, high-speed wireless internet access, flat screen televisions with Cable TV in living room and both bedrooms, DVD player, stereo with CD player, re-chargeable cell phone, washer & dryer (since this is locked off, housekeeper can assist with laundry), snorkel gear, water cooler and guests can use all amenities of Cupecoy Beach Club to include large common pool, fitness facility, parking for one car, 24 hour security and back-up community generators (if needed).
- Nearest beach: Cupecoy Beach – Just steps away and Mullet Bay Beach – about a 100 yard walk to gate to access this beach
- The condo is conveniently located a short drive away from the airport and is also just walking distance to restaurants and casino. Princess Juliana International Airport – 5 minutes, Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 35 minutes, Marigot, the French capital – 20 minutes, Nearest Casino – right across the street to Starz Casino, Restaurants – right across the street offering a selection of restaurants within the Starz Casino Complex, Maho area – less than 1 mile away, Blue Mall – less than ½ mile away and Le Gourmet Marche grocery store – less than ½ mile away
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,500 Christmas/New Year's: $ 4,250 All rates are based on 7 nights Reservations of 5 nights or more include airport meet & greet and welcome basket Maid service 1 time per week 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year’s Weeks Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]