email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Guana Bay, St.Maarten - 6 bedroom villa
Named after Her Royal Highness Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, Villa Amalia is truly an architectural gem on the Dutch Caribbean island of St. Maarten.
Perched at the height of a peninsular in the sought-after area of Guana Bay, Villa Amalia offers the highest quality – everything. Cool breezes, sophisticated designs, gorgeous fixtures and fittings, spacious rooms and a beautiful view over the beach of Guana Bay.
From its inception, Villa Amalia has set itself apart from any other property on Dutch St. Maarten and rivals the villas of the Terres Basses on the French side of the island.
Inspired by the uniqueness of the French-Dutch island and the friendliness of its people, villa Amalia is contemporary and sophisticated in design, offering a high level of luxury. Guana Bay is the ideal location, offering seclusion from busy Philipsburg, just five minutes away and close proximity to the sandy beach. Guana Bay is a favourite for kite surfing, surfing and for the calm days a small sunken barge right in front of Villa Amalia for the snorkeler enthusiast.
- Pool: 600-square feet heated saltwater lap pool, 40 feet long with shallow area, perfect for tanning and toddlers. The three depths of our pool offers something for everyone.
- 6 bedrooms en-suite – All well provided and tastefully decorated with
luxury in abundance.
1 Master bedroom – With bathtub and couple’s walk-in rain shower with two shower heads (if needed only). Double Vanities
2nd Master bedroom – With wheelchair access and couple’s walk-in rain shower – also with two shower heads. Double Vanities
5 King sized beds in the main house.
1 Queen sized bed in our exclusive studio that comes fully self-contained with full kitchen, smart TV & Cable and the most beautiful view of the surrounding vista.
- - Gourmet chef kitchen with top of the line Wolf appliances including two full ovens, 5-burner stove top, full ice-maker, beverage fridge and dishwasher.
- Outdoor Vondom lighted bar set-upwith fridges and full sink for catering and parties. The set up comes with BBQ, pool accessories and an outdoor ping pong table.
Formal Al fresco dinning with over-sized outdoor lounging areas– a relaxing and comfortable indulgence for all our guest.
On site cookoffering three meals and cocktail hour served with Hors d’oeuvres daily.
Main level Entertainment bar area with ice maker and beverage fridge, Pool table, dart board.
Indoor/outdoor seating for entertaining.
§ Indoor/outdoor Surround sound Sonos stereo system throughout Villa Amalia.
60 inch smart TV with Cable service in the two main living areas.
50 inch smart TV with cable service in other bedroom areas.
- Amenities and Services:
- Downtown company ‘Paula’ sheet sets, Soft and luxurious. Paula is made from 400 TC 100% cotton sateen. Soft plush towels. Most bedrooms have automatic roll down mosquito screens, Ac units in each bedroom, AC throughout villa.
Security Gate, Remote access, On site security, Alarm system, Daily Maid service, Butler on site, In house laundry for guest’s use, Personalized evening turndown service, , Free WiFi throughout Villa Amalia along with Printer/scanner for guest use.
- Property Features:
- 110 Volts, Air-Conditioned Bedrooms, Air-Conditioned Kitchen, Air-Conditioned Living Area, Ceiling Fans, Electric Gate, Espresso Machine, Gazebo, Gym, Hair Dryer, Heated Swimming Pool, Internet, Iron & Iron Board, Laundry Room, Laundry Services Available, Mosquito Repellent System, Non-Smoking, Ocean Views, Outdoor Shower, Parking (Complimentary), Pool Table, Premium Bedding & Linens, Safe, Salt Water Swimming Pool, Security 7x24, Standby Generator, Television, Washer & Dryer
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 5 bedr. 6 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $19,600 $21,000 December 15 - April 14: $23,100 $24,500 Christmas/New Year's: $31,920 $34,020 Food and Beverage $75 per person per day All rates are based on 7 nights Reservations of include airport meet & greet and turn down service Chef Service included in rates (3 meals per day) Maid service 6 times per week (not including holidays & Sundays) 9% Government Tax & Service will be added to all rates Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year’s Weeks Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]