Baie Rouge Beach, St.Martin - 5 bedroom villa
This beautiful 7500 square foot Mediterranean style villa delivers it all; an exotic island lifestyle, direct beach access and a stunning setting right at the ocean’s edge. Entering through the colorful tropical gardens, your eye is drawn to the mesmerizing view framed by poetic Moorish arches; the turquoise pool and green lawn connect to the brilliant blue sea and the silhouette of Anguilla on the horizon.
The charming, electric interiors reflect the flavors and colors of Morocco, Moorish Spain and Southeast Asia. Indonesian furniture, both teak and painted, blends with Asian pieces and vibrant art and accessories for an exotic, inviting style. The open plan living space, with high vaulted ceilings and disappearing doors, is airy and spacious. Mirror image seating areas, each filled with deep sofas strewn with comfortable pillows, are defined by flowing arches and columns; one for conversation and one for media. The big open kitchen has a Moroccan attitude. With lots of counter seating and ocean views, it’s a great place to cook and gather. Or prepare an exotic meal using the wood fired oven at poolside.
Arches, columns, terracotta tiles and lush gardens create visual unity between the interior, exterior and the view. Deep loggias flow from the inside living space creating a seamless transition to outdoor places to dine, lounge and soak up the view. The centerpiece of the pool terrace, nestled between the loggias and the lawn, is a Moroccan tiled pool surrounded by lounging and dining areas. Just beyond the pool terrace is the beach gate and a gazebo for intimate sea views from sunrise to sunset.
Five equal size bedrooms are decorated in soft beiges and cream tones accented with individual pops of color in pastel tropical shades. Spacious en suite bathrooms have beautiful Mediterranean tiles, each room in a different color, plus walk in showers with gardens views.
Although secluded, you are close to fabulous places to dine and shop. In 2 minutes you arrive at the new stars, Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna as well as boulangerie Le Parisienne and a water sports concession. 7 more minutes is the historic French capital of Marigot with shops and galleries, excellent restaurants and Creole market. You are 15 minutes from the airport, 20 minutes to Grand Case and 30 minutes to Philipsburg. Or simply hire a private chef and never leave the villa.
- Pool: Large Swimming Pool (34' X 17')
- Three of the bedrooms have king size beds and private bathrooms. Two bedrooms have twin beds and private bathrooms . The owners bedroom is not available for rental . All bedrooms have walk-in closets, air conditioning, ceiling fans and French Doors . Total bathrooms: 5½
- Equipment includes: Stove, Oven, Microwave, two Refrigerators, Freezer, Ice Machine, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q
- Living Room:
- New Furniture with large and comfortable couches, Tv area with huge flat TV, VCR, DVD, Stereo Tape/CD and reading area . Ceiling Fans
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Bar-B-Q Charcoal, Beachfront, CD player, Ceiling fans, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, VCR, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer.
- To Marigot: 10 minutes drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: A few steps out the door
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 5 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $10,500 December 15 - April 14: $19,000 Christmas/New Year's: $34,650
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as red number 2
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]