email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Le Mas des Sables
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
At the end of a private beach road, located in the exclusive community of the Terres Basses, is Le Mas des Sables, an oceanfront luxury villa with the feel of a country home found in the South of France. Renovated in 2018, the villa incorporates high-end furnishing along with a brand new modern kitchen and extended pool and terrace. The villa has evolved in to a contemporary home that will find guests wishing it was their very own.
The elegant entrance with its traditional iron gate, coral stone paved courtyard and stonewalls is the perfect showcase for this charming villa. The moment you approach the front door; the stunning panoramic views begin to unfold. With the advantage of a gentle hill setting, the view is a very intimate experience set away from the clamor of daily life. The green mountains, deep blue sea and sky, the sandy beach, Anguilla and tropical foliage flow like a painting. Step through the villa’s private beach gate and you have access to a very secluded sandy inlet.
Built on multi-levels to take advantage of the setting, the design creates privacy from every angle. Beautiful native stone work flows through the structure and grounds. The improved terrace areas are dotted with spaces for seating and dining. The fully air-conditioned great room, open to the view and breeze, is fully refurnished in serene colours. Travertine floors run throughout. The fabulous new French kitchen is straight from a design book on Provence. Unique pieces like the antique French butcher’s table, charming accessories and stylish modern stove create the perfect atmosphere to prepare gourmet meals. Garden and sea view surround the kitchen while also overlooking the renovated and enlarged swimming pool.
The three bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms, are stylishly unique and exotic; each with a different design theme. All have sea views and two have been enlarged to include private seating areas with outdoor terraces. One bedroom is on the first level and only steps from the pool. The two upper level bedrooms each open to the covered terrace but can also connect via a locked shared door via the master bathroom. A seclude outdoor reading area can be found at the end of the covered balcony.
Although quite secluded you are a short walk to Baie Rouge Beach and just steps from the snorkeling site, Trou David, a famous landmark in St-Martin. You are ten minutes to Porto Cupecoy’s fabulous restaurants and seven minutes to the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, the Creole Market, galleries and shopping. Only 10 minutes from the International SXM airport and 30 minutes to both Grand Case and Phillipsburg.
- Location: Cliffside, Terres Basses
- View: Ocean, Marigot Bay, Anguilla / Sunrise
- Pool: 33ft X 17ft
- Two of the bedrooms feature a king size bed, a living area & a private terrace. The third bedroom features two twin beds (which can also be set as king size), a private terrace and it can connect to one of the other bedrooms. Each of the bedrooms has a Smart TV, a private bathroom with shower, air conditioning & a ceiling fan.
- Equipment includes: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Machine, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q.
- Living Room:
- European antiques & contemporary furniture, TV, DVD, Stereo Tape/CD, Ipod Ceiling Fan
- Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Fully Air Conditioned, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Laundry Service Available, Microwave, Near Beach, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220
- Housekeeper, caretaker, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: 15 minute walk to Baie Rouge Beach - The sea and the "Trou David" Snorkling site are located at the edge of this beaufitul property and accessible through a private gate!
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 3 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 10 min. drive
- To Airport: 15 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 13 - December 13, 2019: $ 5,500 $ 5,900 $ 6,400 January 5 - April 12, 2019: $ 8,400 $ 9,200 $ 9,900 Christmas/New Year's: $16,500 $16,500 $16,500 Season dates for year after: High Season: January 4 - April 17, 2020 Low Season: April 18 - December 18, 2020
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as purple number 35
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]