Terres Basses, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
A classic French West Indian villa with fantastic views over looking Baie Longue Beach, the Caribbean Sea and Saba.
Villa La Pergola is a renovated villa with a great relaxing ambiance provided by its luxurious Moroccan style and the unforgettable view of Long Bay in the upscale community of Terres Basses. This well designed, huge four bedroom property is set within well manicured gardens and features an extensive outdoor area comprising a terrace with shaded seating, a sun deck and large BBQ Gazebo and an infinity-edge private heated pool that cascades down to a Spa-style pool end.
The interior of La Pergola consists of 4 air-conditioned spacious King sized suites, a beautifully decorated, air-conditioned living room and formal dining room, and a huge kitchen. The kitchen is very well equipped with gourmet appliances and is perfectly prepared to handle a larger group for dining in house, or - even better - al fresco on the terrace or at the beautiful Gazebo with the great view of the Caribbean.
La Pergola is a wonderful choice for spending your precious, hassle-free vacation together with family and friends. There is plenty of space and privacy for everyone, even in times when the property is used to its full capacity of 8 people. The villa is also available for smaller groups by offering attractive rates for only 2 or 3 couples to benefit exclusively from this fine, large 4 bedroom home.
- Location: Terres Basses
- View: Ocean, Baie Longue / Sunrise and Sunset
- Pool: Very large heated overflow pool of 20 x 40 overlooking the Caribbean sea (Long Bay) and Saba .
- Four air conditioned bedrooms exquisitely furnished with king size beds. Each bedroom has a TV set and DVD player. Can be rented as a 2-3 or 4 bedroom villa! Each bedroom has en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Electric+gas stove, electric oven, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee machine, fridge, ice machine, dishwasher, washer/dryer, iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, fan, satellite tv, cd, dvd, phone
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Internet Access, Microwave, anti-mosquito misting system, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
- Housekeeper, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: 3 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 15 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 15 min. drive
- To Airport: 15 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 4,200 $ 4,600 $ 5,950 December 15 - April 14: $ 6,200 $ 7,000 $ 7,800 Christmas/New Year's: $14,900 $14,900 $14,900 Two bedroom rate not available over Thanksgiving Week. Note: this villa requires a cash security deposit of $1,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as brown number 20b
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]